E2 Sweetspot - Larger Erection Than Normal?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DS3

Not sure honestly. Haven’t really seen many people experiment and try to raise low SHBG by improving their insulin sensitivity. Do u know where u sit insulin resistance wise?

What’s the best way to test for insulin resistance? Just test fasting insulin levels? Or do u look at insulin levels, A1C and fasting glucose levels, and make an assessment based on all 3?
Dr. Perlmutter stated that the truest measurement for blood glucose monitoring was A1C. I don’t have any measurements lately, but my fasting glucose was elevated while taking Ibutamoren. High fasting blood glucose isn’t normal for me otherwise.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bmac

As my estrogen approach ~60-70 pg/mL, my erections are as full as possible. When I knock estrogen down to 30-40 pg/mL, my erections are much softer and it is much harder to orgasm. Estrogen plays a critical role in erectile function.
That’s interesting. I’ve recently been taking raloxifene for a small gyno lump I’ve developed over the years. First thing I notice was a drop in erection quality. I figured it was the serms agonist activity on the ER in the penis, but maybe it is it’s antagonist in the penis instead

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me