E2 Rise w/ TRT + HCG + Avodart

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Test

I’m on my 140mg of TC per week (split into 70/70 SQ on Monday and Thursday) I also take Dutasteride 0.5mg per day and want to add HCG at 500mg twice a week. What do you recommend as far as AI dosage to cover my bases. I have Exemestane. I figure the combo above will raise my E2 levels significantly. I’m against using an AI normally but given the combo above it will inevitably rise. All three are none to raise E2 separately. Add all three together it’s a sure thing. Any help is appreciated. I was thinking maybe 6.25mg once a week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wolverine

I’m on my 140mg of TC per week (split into 70/70 SQ on Monday and Thursday) I also take Dutasteride 0.5mg per day and want to add HCG at 500mg twice a week. What do you recommend as far as AI dosage to cover my bases. I have Exemestane. I figure the combo above will raise my E2 levels significantly. I’m against using an AI normally but given the combo above it will inevitably rise. All three are none to raise E2 separately. Add all three together it’s a sure thing. Any help is appreciated. I was thinking maybe 6.25mg once a week.

I also have arimidex and aromasin on hand. Get labs before taking AIs. I wouldn't "figure" anything when it comes to estrogen. Everyone is different. I've taken both in my TRT journey and have seemed to crush my E each time. I'll feel good as I go through the sweet spot which is short lived. Granted I only take 54mg TCyp twice per week and 400 ius of HCG twice per week (which had my sensitive E level at 32.4, with no AI), but my total T was a little high at 953 and free T was a little high at 24.9. I'm now trying 50mg of zinc (balanced with copper) and 500mg of resveratrol per day. These supplements are outlined in Dr. Shippen's book to help reduce E. Resveratrol is also suppose to be anti aging, although there is some debate over that.

madman

Super Moderator

Before even worrying about whether the addition of an AI is a given you need to see how your body reacts to hCG.

You need to have bloodwork done to see what impact hCG will truly have on your TT/FT/e2 levels.

Let alone time to see how your body will react to such changes.

Not everyone will notice a significant bump in FT/e2 levels.

Where do your trough TT/FT/e2 levels sit on your current protocol 140 mg/week (70 mg every 3.5 days)?

Keep in mind that depending on where your TT/FT/e2 levels sit as of now that you may very well need to lower your overall weekly T dose which would be much more sensible than jumping on an AI to control the what if high estradiol!

madman

Super Moderator
I also have arimidex and aromasin on hand. Get labs before taking AIs. I wouldn't "figure" anything when it comes to estrogen. Everyone is different. I've taken both in my TRT journey and have seemed to crush my E each time. I'll feel good as I go through the sweet spot which is short lived. Granted I only take 54mg TCyp twice per week and 400 ius of HCG twice per week (which had my sensitive E level at 32.4, with no AI), but my total T was a little high at 953 and free T was a little high at 24.9. I'm now trying 50mg of zinc (balanced with copper) and 500mg of resveratrol per day. These supplements are outlined in Dr. Shippen's book to help reduce E. Resveratrol is also suppose to be anti aging, although there is some debate over that.
$$$

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching