E2 in range no drive!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stylo

some of the most vocal doctors out there dont believe in using AIs on TRT doses. So it will have some effect on the TRT community. TRT clinics hand out an outdated cookie cutter protocol to their patients based on their own beliefs. My TRT clinic even has a poster with all of the side effects of a low and high estrogen. The high side range doesnt seem to apply to me because according to it I should be having major issues. The new school is much simpler. If youre on an AI, weening yourself off is the better option. I took an AI first 6 weeks it maybe 8, I dont remember. Then I changed injection frequency, no HCG and No AI. 3 protocol I added HCG, and no AI. Its been glorious ever since. My body knows what to do with estrogen at higher levels since Im not manupulating it with an AI. Hence no side effects

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Westin

Well I’m glad you are well without an AI. I was not. Dropped my HCG dose, we’ll see. If I need it I’ll take it.

Are you looking at all the youtube video’s that T-Nation promotes? Maybe they are right for some, not for everyone.

I agree the less you take the better, but if you need it, it’s an option and it worked great for me.

Everyone is different. AI’s are fine if you need them. If you don’t agree, fine. Don’t take them. I’m not a follower. I educate myself the best I can and do what’s right for me.

Last edited:

Stylo

Its not a matter of being a follower or a leader. I mean you are following someone, because you educated yourself with someone else's writings and research. So did I. Science says one thing and Science says the other. It’s all a matter of what method I choose. I dont care if you take some. To me its unnecessary and to others its a must. Best thing the OP could do is start over. Up to him if he wants to continue to mess with his E.

Westin

Then why are you such a militant? People can read. You don’t need to be a preacher. Live and let live.

Do you get a paycheck if people don’t take an AI? Do you want people to feel like crap if they need it to knock down E2 because you don’t agree?

People be careful, decide for yourself. There are a lot of people that are very inexperienced here and there is limited moderation In the forum. That can lead to people making health decisions based on people with no experience. Of course that’s a given on the internet.

Last edited:

Stylo

Im on one camp and youre on another. That’s all there is to it. No militancy in my opinion. But heck here we are on a thread with Estrogen in the gutter. The AI argument will last for years to come. Crazy world. The way its always gonna be.

Systemlord

What dose and why is everyone so anti ai now!

Well maybe it has to do with men being prescribe ridiculous dosages by docs who are unknowing setting the patient up for failure. Try using that search function and your question will be answered and it will be clear what your doc has done was never going to work.

Amanofgod

Well maybe it has to do with men being prescribe ridiculous dosages by docs who are unknowing setting the patient up for failure. Try using that search function and your question will be answered and it will be clear what your doc has done was never going to work.
Is it nesscary for some!

Westin

Im on one camp and youre on another. That’s all there is to it. No militancy in my opinion. But heck here we are on a thread with Estrogen in the gutter. The AI argument will last for years to come. Crazy world. The way its always gonna be.

There is no camp. There is no us against them.

Everyone needs to do what works for them. There is no exact answer for everyone. Stop posting nonsense and learn, read, research before handing out advice that can harm people looking for help. By the way we have never seen your labs. Are you even on TRT? Do you have labs? How do we know you know what you’re talking about. Show us.

Exelmale- Why are you allowing this to occur? Handing out potentially harmful advice makes this board lose credibility.

Last edited:

Stylo

You’re proving why an AI shouldnt be part of TRT. It makes you irritable, and volatile. Gotta be cool my dude! Let your E do its thing. Have fun.

Systemlord

Is it nesscary for some!
Who? I don't know of anyone on 3.5mg anastrozole per week, do you? If a guy is going to require an AI while on TRT, your AI dosage is determined not by how high your estrogen is, but how sensitive you are to it.

What your doctor has done is give your body the best chance at not being able to have your estrogen rebound at all by dosing anastrozole everyday, it's overkill.

Watch this video and then tell me what your doctor did was wise, 3mg anastrozole per week will cause osteoporosis in a LOT of men. You were taking more, that fact that some are on these crazy AI doses isn't a defence for stupidly on your doctors part.

Last edited:

Amanofgod

I think you want your e to go from 72 to 35 not 72 to 11.
I upped my test and lowered my ai! Would it be better to do .25 mg Ed vs .5 mg eod exactly what they guy said above my doctor said Ed dosing is best to avoid estro rebound! I am a bit overweight and he told at my bodyfat .5 mg twice a week wouldn’t effect me

Westin

Are you talking about an AI or testosterone?

If you’re talking AI, don’t do more then .25 a week and retest in 2 or 3 weeks for E2. And don’t test for 5 to 7 days after the last AI dose.

If you’re talking testosterone, adjust and test in 5 or 6 weeks.

Amanofgod

Are you talking about an AI or testosterone?

If you’re talking AI, don’t do more then .25 a week and retest in 2 or 3 weeks for E2. And don’t test for 5 to 7 days after the last AI dose.

If you’re talking testosterone, adjust and test in 5 or 6 weeks.
Why such a low dose?

Westin

Why such a low dose?

If you’re talking about the AI, it is extremely powerful and can crash your E2 to near zero. Which will make you feel HORRIBLE. You need to have a balance of testosterone and E2. Do not try to eliminate E2, you need it. You just don’t want crazy high numbers, but you need some or the testosterone benefits you will never see. I will only use an AI to tap E2 down a bit if it gets too high because I also use HCG which can raise E2 higher and faster than if I was only on testosterone.

I’d start with .25 AI and test 3 weeks from now on the day farthest from when you took you last dose. If still too high, take .25 and three days later take 1/8, every week. Wait three weeks and test again.

The pill is tiny, but is extremely potent.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com