E2 in range no drive!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Westin

It goes to show everyone here that you are not even on TRT and dispensing advice. Anyone on TRT is going to have multiple labs to post upon request. You won’t post, because you don’t them. You are a fraud.

This should be a good lesson to all of you. There are people posting and advising you who have no credibility. Buyer beware.

By the way, why aren’t the moderators looking at this? A user needs to point this out?

Stylo

Westin, Im not here to prove anything to you. That’s my message. You are ruminating. I will no longer pay any attention to you. Its unhealthy.

Westin

If you’re going to dispense advice on this subject you need to have credibility. It’s what any human would expect when asking for medical advice.

You are a fraud. You have no labs. No credibility. You are putting people at risk when you give advice. And, when given the opportuninty to prove yourself, you don’t/can’t.

Stylo

Mr Westin. Im on 175mg Test C a week, 100iu HCG EOD with no AI. What bothers you is that my method goes against everything you believe. This scares you because of the possibility that you are wrong in what you taught yourself. I am not a teacher, Doctor, or Guru who needs to have credentials. I am a regular Joe just like you, my labs are meaningless and posting them will basically state that you forced me to do it. If I were having issues or needed help then my labs would be posted in their own thread for everyone to see. Posting my labs because you alone demand to see them is a great way for me to say. No. This all stems from the fact that you didnt get my joke when I was messing with you and told you that Im 17 and Im able to buy alcohol in some foreign countries. You actually believed that. It was a joke. Ever since that fateful day you have been begging to see my dick. Im simply appalled by the idea of it. Good day Sir.

Westin

Labs are evidence you are getting results. I’ve requested 3 times, no labs. You can’t prove you have achieved results.

You are telling people what to do with their health, yet you haven’t proved credibility.

Do you not think this is irresponsible? You can contribute to harming someone. Do you not care? What is wrong here?

Excelmale- Do you not see this?

Stylo

point out one thing Ive said or recommended that could potentially harm someone. Post links to it. No hearsay or what you think I said. Be factual. Link me up Scotty.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This thread is out of control. Some of you are new members that have not read the data on estradiol in men. Here is recommended reading:

I will expect people to read this first before accepting more posts. This site is 11 years old and we expect people who join us to take advantage of the archived work that we have spent hundreds of hours producing.

Westin

Mr Westin. Im on 175mg Test C a week, 100iu HCG EOD with no AI. What bothers you is that my method goes against everything you believe. This scares you because of the possibility that you are wrong in what you taught yourself. I am not a teacher, Doctor, or Guru who needs to have credentials. I am a regular Joe just like you, my labs are meaningless and posting them will basically state that you forced me to do it. If I were having issues or needed help then my labs would be posted in their own thread for everyone to see. Posting my labs because you alone demand to see them is a great way for me to say. No. This all stems from the fact that you didnt get my joke when I was messing with you and told you that Im 17 and Im able to buy alcohol in some foreign countries. You actually believed that. It was a joke. Ever since that fateful day you have been begging to see my dick. Im simply appalled by the idea of it. Good day Sir.

Wrong. What bothers me is that you have been here for less then a month. Dispense bad advice to people and won’t post labs to show you are credible. You are dangerous to the users here. I’ve also seen posts from you stating you are almost old enough to buy alcohol.

I wouldn’t want my family members to be taking your advice. You have had many chances to prove your credibility but won’t/can’t.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching