E2 crashed on higher dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Amanofgod

My e2 was at 72 on a sensitive test I was on 62.5 mg twice a week! So to bring it in range I switched to ed injections and raised dose to .5 mg Ed!

My e2 came back at 11 so I raised the dose to 25 mg Ed and lowered ai to .25 mg Ed and my e2 is still low it’s at 11 still !

My sex drive is completely dead and what dosent make sense if I needed so much ai on a lower dose why would my e2 not change by raising dose?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

Higher FT (from increased dose + ED dosing) -> Increased DHT -> Antagonising your E2.

In addition it takes a while to recover your aromatisation following the raised AI dose.

Always change only one item at a time...now you dont know if it was the ED or AI increase which did the job...

Amanofgod

Higher FT (from increased dose + ED dosing) -> Increased DHT -> Antagonising your E2.

In addition it takes a while to recover your aromatisation following the raised AI dose.

Always change only one item at a time...now you dont know if it was the ED or AI increase which did the job...
One thing since switching to Ed I’m finally getting facial hair

Amanofgod

Should I drop ai?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching