E2 Crash Recovery

Buy Lab Tests Online

marcos79

I seem to have crashed my E2 earlier this month after anastrozole overuse. My E2 was <5.0 on 11/8, but has since bounced back to 30.7 on 11/16. However, I'm still not feeling much relief, specifically from the ed and low libido. I have been taking clomid and HCG since the crashed however (for cycle PCT). I understand that those meds can prevent your receptors from "feeling" the E2 come back. So on the advice of a trusted member, I have discontinued the PCT meds.

My question is: for those of you who have crashed your E2 in the past (specifically on anastrozole), about how long it did take to recover your sexual function? Did anyone not recover?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swolg8r

I haven’t recovered from Aromasin crashing my estrogen. It’s been since 2020. I recently got my bloods done and saw that my test was 413ng and estradiol was at 18 where before it used to sit at 791ng and 37. Since that bloodwork I’ve tried two pcts. The first was with Enclomiphene and I actually felt better a couple weeks after this one but then my symptoms set in again. Then I tried clomid and this didn’t help my symptoms. At this point I may just hop on trt to try and raise my estrogen levels to see if it will help. Not sure if my symptoms are hypogonadism from using testosterone or a receptor issue. I will update once I try trt.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me