E2 crash has given me symptoms for 12 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi. I am reaching out to you because of all your experience and because I'm really really scared and desperate right now. I am a 22 year old male. I weigh 155 lbs and I'm 5'10. Lean. On February 23rd, I started taking an OTC AI named Elim1nate. I have never cycled steroids or prohormones before. I took it simply because I thought it might increase testosterone compared to estrogen.

About a dozen days later, I was extremely fatigued. I felt awful. I looked up symptoms of estrogen crash, and I had them all. I discontinued the medicine. Ever since (12 weeks later), I've had lingering symptoms. 4/28 I check my levels. Total test is at 619.8 ng/mL (348-1197) and Estradiol is at 21.8 pg/mL (7.6-42.6). That estradiol test was not the sensitive assay, however.

At this time, I had zero morning erections and no spontaneous erections. Sex was difficult cause sometimes I'd have a soft boner. Other times, no boner.

5/9 I perform the sensitive estradiol assay: 17 pg/mL (8-35.0).

Okay, I figure this is still low and I need to get to the mid 20's.

12 weeks have now passed by, and I started having morning erections!

Also, I experienced libido for the first time in months. Awesome.

I go to the doctor, however, because I'm feeling extremely exhausted. This is on 6/7. I think it's Lyme Disease because I got bit by dozens of ticks. I decide not to take a Lyme test and just take antibiotics for that. However, I decide to test my testosterone and estradiol since I'm there anyways.

THESE TESTS WERE PERFORMED AT A DIFFERENT LAB AND AT 2 PM. I also only got about 5 hours of sleep and I drank alcohol the night before in medium amounts. 6/7/2017: Total test: 374 ng/dL (241-827). Estradiol: <12 pg/mL. (no range)

I figured these labs were low because of the late time I took them at... however, is my level still too low for a 22 year old? And I thought there is no way that estradiol is that low... I was just starting to rise and get libido?

So I'm sitting here now. I have occasional libido and I've been able to get erections. Is this just running its course? Why am I so tired now? Did my testosterone crash alongside my estradiol? What should I do, keep waiting?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

simeoni

By reading your post it would seem that your are improving with your symptoms? For some people recovering from low e2 takes a bit longer - even though they have estrogen within good range. Your case is of course a bit different since you are not using any exogenous testosterone.

Like other's have stated your latest lab worked is not valid. Take a AM (7-8) reading and post results.

CoastWatcher

By reading your post it would seem that your are improving with your symptoms? For some people recovering from low e2 takes a bit longer - even though they have estrogen within good range. Your case is of course a bit different since you are not using any exogenous testosterone.

Like other's have stated your latest lab worked is not valid. Take a AM (7-8) reading and post results.

Very solid comments from Simeoni. How you're feeling is the most important factor, and your labs should be repeated.

I think we answered your question last time. Just do another total t/free test lab in the morning, fasted, and see what the results are. You can get a really great price using discountedlabs.com. With accurate blood work, we can address your concerns more effectively.

glob

Hi. I am reaching out to you because of all your experience and because I'm really really scared and desperate right now. I am a 22 year old male. I weigh 155 lbs and I'm 5'10. Lean. On February 23rd, I started taking an OTC AI named Elim1nate. I have never cycled steroids or prohormones before. I took it simply because I thought it might increase testosterone compared to estrogen.

About a dozen days later, I was extremely fatigued. I felt awful. I looked up symptoms of estrogen crash, and I had them all. I discontinued the medicine. Ever since (12 weeks later), I've had lingering symptoms. 4/28 I check my levels. Total test is at 619.8 ng/mL (348-1197) and Estradiol is at 21.8 pg/mL (7.6-42.6). That estradiol test was not the sensitive assay, however.

At this time, I had zero morning erections and no spontaneous erections. Sex was difficult cause sometimes I'd have a soft boner. Other times, no boner.

5/9 I perform the sensitive estradiol assay: 17 pg/mL (8-35.0).

Okay, I figure this is still low and I need to get to the mid 20's.

12 weeks have now passed by, and I started having morning erections!

Also, I experienced libido for the first time in months. Awesome.

I go to the doctor, however, because I'm feeling extremely exhausted. This is on 6/7. I think it's Lyme Disease because I got bit by dozens of ticks. I decide not to take a Lyme test and just take antibiotics for that. However, I decide to test my testosterone and estradiol since I'm there anyways.

THESE TESTS WERE PERFORMED AT A DIFFERENT LAB AND AT 2 PM. I also only got about 5 hours of sleep and I drank alcohol the night before in medium amounts. 6/7/2017: Total test: 374 ng/dL (241-827). Estradiol: <12 pg/mL. (no range)

I figured these labs were low because of the late time I took them at... however, is my level still too low for a 22 year old? And I thought there is no way that estradiol is that low... I was just starting to rise and get libido?

So I'm sitting here now. I have occasional libido and I've been able to get erections. Is this just running its course? Why am I so tired now? Did my testosterone crash alongside my estradiol? What should I do, keep waiting?
How are you?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching