DUTCH Hormone Testing

Buy Lab Tests Online

Majikza

I'm contemplating going down to zero, and getting retested to see what I should do. I'm currently taking .2 ml which is 40 mg Testosterone Cypionate every 3.5 days. Monday night at 10:30 and Friday morning at 10:30 P.M. I'm taking it in the fat of my stomach as that's how my doctor said to.

I'm not sure they really have a good handle on how to do this properly though as I've basically handled figuring out how to change my dose to get a better response.

I'm still unsure if I have it right though. I read a bit and found mention of 20-30 Estradiol E2 being the sweet spot for Men on TRT.

I've been changing my dose to try and get there, but I'm not entirely certain when I should be doing my hormone testing to see if I'm at that point.

I really need to find a better place...I think they are better than many places as they test necessary things like Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3, and antibodies, but as for Hormone therapy for men I feel they don't know as much as I would like.

I'm in the Lewisville, TX area if anyone has a good recommendation.

Wondering how to taper off...since i don't know if the place I've been going has any real clue how to do that.

Thanks for any assistance I can get.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Majikza

I'm just wondering if I'm on the right amount since my current practitioner doesn't seem to have a great grasp of hormone replacement.

I'm basically figuring out my own dosing, and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right since I'm not sure when I should be testing with my schedule.

Also thinking maybe my dosing could be better. Injecting with an insulin needle into my stomach fat is the only thing I feel somewhat sure of.

I've read on it and it makes sense to me that it's more likely then doing it IM to lead to less spike in my E2, and also it's quite a bit easier to do then in the muscle.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
DUTCH does not use liquid chromatography in their testing.

Use my company. There is a lab location in your town.

571 W MAIN ST STE 110
LEWISVILLE, TX 75057
MON-FRI 8:00-5:00 SAT 8:00-12:00 DRUG SCREENS 8:00-11:30 1:30-4:30 NO DRUG SCREENS ON SATURDAY
Phone: 214-222-3404 Fax: 214-222-015

There are a few panels:

Comprehensive Male Hormone Panel II

THYROID Panel - COMPREHENSIVE

TRT MALE Hormone/Wellness Follow Up Panel

Code: 10percentoff

Compare panels (best seen on desktop)

How does DiscountedLabs.com work?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene