Drop the dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

xanda

Just had my second round of labs since starting therapy (20yo male). Started with 70mg Test Cyp E3.5D, alongside 500iu HCG E3.5D with .25mg Adex taken on injection days (cookie cutter regimen, I know). Shortly after starting this I realized there were too many variables, and dropped everything but the test.

I dropped the HCG on 10/25 and Arimidex on 11/1. Labs were drawn on 11/25 at 8:30AM (24 hours before my next injection).

Results (QUEST)
TT: 972ng/dL (250-1100)
FT: 194.4 pg/mL (35-155)
E2: 39 pg/mL (< OR = 39)

My doc is fairly lenient and allows me to be at higher-normal levels, and said these ranges are fine. Obviously my goal is long term health and safety, while still achieving a performance increase so I would realistically like to stay at the highest levels that I can while still maintaining health longevity.

Are these levels good? How can I estimate my peak levels? Is my T:E ratio alright?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Assuming the measurement is about two days post-peak and a five-day half-life for the T cypionate then the peak serum testosterone should be around 30% higher, which puts it over 1,200 ng/dL. It's basically close to double what the average healthy young man has, and a similar result for free testosterone. If your goal is really "long-term health and safety" then there's no need to be operating at this level. You'd be fine reducing the dose to 50 mg E3.5D, which would make your results more physiological.

Estradiol is about 0.4% of testosterone, which is normal.

Vince

Super Moderator
Just had my second round of labs since starting therapy (20yo male). Started with 70mg Test Cyp E3.5D, alongside 500iu HCG E3.5D with .25mg Adex taken on injection days (cookie cutter regimen, I know). Shortly after starting this I realized there were too many variables, and dropped everything but the test.

I dropped the HCG on 10/25 and Arimidex on 11/1. Labs were drawn on 11/25 at 8:30AM (24 hours before my next injection).

Results (QUEST)
TT: 972ng/dL (250-1100)
FT: 194.4 pg/mL (35-155)
E2: 39 pg/mL (< OR = 39)

My doc is fairly lenient and allows me to be at higher-normal levels, and said these ranges are fine. Obviously my goal is long term health and safety, while still achieving a performance increase so I would realistically like to stay at the highest levels that I can while still maintaining health longevity.

Are these levels good? How can I estimate my peak levels? Is my T:E ratio alright?

Thanks.
Looks like your labs are pretty good, I wouldn’t change a thing, except next time I would do labs on injection day before you inject.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me