Drawing Test Cyp into the needle / issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

Luke717

I am having a terrible time drawing the test into the syringe. I push the desired amount of air in, tip upside down, make sure the needle is submerged and draw slowly only to get air. It takes me 15 min to get the desired amount, having to draw, constantly pushing air back into vile then drawing again. I am about lose my mind every time. HCG flows in no problem.

I have two types for options, IM needles 23 gage. They also gave me Sub cu 31 gage. I struggle with both but more so with the sub cu syringes.

What the hell am I doing wrong or is this a struggle for everyone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I also use 31-gauge needles for my testosterone injections. With oil-based drugs this small of a needle is questionable if the volume involved is much more than 0.1 cc. The process goes faster if you pre-warm the vial to reduce the liquid's viscosity. It's also good if you can set up a simple auto-loader as in the photo below—some way to have the syringe fill while you do something else. After this there's usually only one little bubble of air to squeeze out. While the syringe is filling there will be large vacuum bubbles, which gradually shrink to nothing. If these bubbles are what you're seeing then you just need to wait. Air should not easily be able to get into the syringe from around the plunger or the needle.

Last edited:

fifty

31g will be impossible

Use 23g. Put syringe at 20 or whatever then insert needle into bottle, push plunger to 0, invert the vial and make sure needle is in oil, pull plunger back to ~20 and WAIT till it fills up. Should take 10 seconds for oil to fill in syringe.

You will get all air if you pull the plunger back and don’t wait.

Last edited:

52hoosier

I use 31 gauge needles. Sometimes it is slow and sometimes it is fast. I think the air temp has a lot to do with it because it is oil based.

buckeye22

I am having a terrible time drawing the test into the syringe. I push the desired amount of air in, tip upside down, make sure the needle is submerged and draw slowly only to get air. It takes me 15 min to get the desired amount, having to draw, constantly pushing air back into vile then drawing again. I am about lose my mind every time. HCG flows in no problem.

I have two types for options, IM needles 23 gage. They also gave me Sub cu 31 gage. I struggle with both but more so with the sub cu syringes.

What the hell am I doing wrong or is this a struggle for everyone.

your needles area too small for drawing up the medication. Test is oil based and thick. Use a larger gauge to draw and switch the needle to inject. If your syringes are not interchangeable then you may just have to draw with your 23g and inject with it as well.

Use 18-20g for drawing up test. 25g for injecting. 23g is too big. Tell your prescriber you’re want a smaller needle. Some guys are using 27g and if that works for them then I’d request those from now on. Also get syringes that are interchangeable with the needles. Use a 1cc syringe which I like better than the 3ml syringes because they are much easier to read. U can put any size screw on needle to it. U can draw up in seconds and inject quickly as well.

Mcgiver54

I used to do the 18g draw 25g inject, I found the 3ml syringes took a lot of force to inject, someone on here recommended the easy touch 27g 1/2" I have been using them exclusively, they are sharper and have zero pain, even less than the 30g that I get from my prescription for the HCG and they take no force at all to inject. I timed the fill tonight, I use .40ml E3.5D and it took 40 seconds to draw. Not long at all, I preload the syringes the night before so there is no delay in the morning, I guess these will be a shallow I/M, I use my upper thigh quadrant and there is no fat to speak of. These are on the easy touch website, like 15 dollars for 100. I really appreciate the suggestion of these.

Stpfan

I never push air into the vial. Just what I've been doing since day 1 and it works fine for me.

Draw with 23g
Backfill into 29g

I inject super slow

Joe Sixpack

I never push air into the vial. Just what I've been doing since day 1 and it works fine for me.

Draw with 23g
Backfill into 29g

I inject super slow
Yes switching needles does work. But I don't like how it wastes product in the syringe. I inject 3-4 times / week. That's a lot of lost medicine left behind in the syringe.

Vince

Super Moderator
My testosterone comes in grapeseed oil, I use a 29g 1/2 inch Easy Touch syringe. It takes me about 10 seconds to load. If I was using cottonseed oil, I would use a 27 g half inch Easy Touch syringe. Cottonseed is much thicker than grapeseed oil. I usually inject more air into the vial then I need. It does make it easier to load.

Rock H. Johnson

I use 30G, 8mm, .3cc BD
I filled them with T suspension or T in Grapeseed or D in Arachid Oil.
Different mixtures of injectables all through the same 30G without any issues or loss of product. No pain, no bubbles or depot.
Fill them in a minute, inject in 10-15 sec.

sifter

Back fill several at a time with the same larger drawing needle.

Yes I also do like tersec- I use a 17 ga to draw and back-fill about a few dozen of my 31ga pins at the same time. I can do a couple of dozen in about 10 min. Works pretty well (always careful and sanitary) and never had a problem...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me