Dr Larry Lipshultz in Houston

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Dr. Larry Lipshultz is a urologist whose Houston practice has helped men from around the world to achieve improved health, confidence, and quality of life through the most advanced treatments available. His experienced staff and state-of-the-art facility are equipped to treat the full range of men's health issues under one roof, with no referrals necessary. They work closely with nutritionists, acupuncturists, counselors, geneticists, and reproductive endocrinologists to address every aspect of men's health with expertise. Meanwhile, they handle each and every patient's needs with the utmost confidentiality and compassion.
http://www.larrylipshultz.com/

He is the author of several textbooks and many studies on testosterone: http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=Larry+Lipshultz++testosterone&btnG=&as_sdt=1,44&as_sdtp=

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rodney Stewart

I originally had trouble getting in touch with Dr. Lipshulz' appointment line (repeatedly busy), but I may have to try again. Made an appointment with Dr. Patricia Salvato and the next available wasn't until December 2!

Larry was the first doctor I have seen that I knew I was in the right hands to handle my testosterone.

Hydrus

Been a while since anyone posted. Im in houston and looking for a good dr. Will he allow at home injections? I dont have time to drive over to med center often enough.

Rodney Stewart

I believe that he will allow at home injections. My initial visit with Dr. Lipshultz was very odd. A fellow talked with me, gave me a prescription for 200mg Test Cyp and syringes, then told me I could get the prescription filled after my blood work came back if my levels were under 400.

Then Dr. Lipshultz came in and insisted that I try Axiron, so that's what I've been on since 02/06/15. I think he will give you injectables, but you may have to fight for it.

Been a while since anyone posted. Im in houston and looking for a good dr. Will he allow at home injections? I dont have time to drive over to med center often enough.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Yes, he encourages at-home injections. His team is the best and most progressive in the South US. He is worth the drive. You probably have to go 3 times in the first 6 months, so that is not a huge deal for what you get.

Rodney Stewart

Libido has improved a bit, mood seems to be a bit better as well. Everything downstairs worked on time, every time, before, but things have definitely been better there as well. I don't know if we're 100% of the way there yet, but things are improving.

The Axiron isn't that big of a pain and I think that it may do a better job of keeping levels even throughout the week. I shower, put on deodorant, wait at least 2 minutes, and then apply the Axiron. I wish it were a little more gel like (it's an alcohol-based liquid) because it can be easy to spill, but for the most part it's okay.

I have to fly Wednesday, so hopefully the TSA won't give me any grief about it.

How are you feeling? Has the Axiron helped?

j4ever

Hi Nelson,

Got a couple of questions about Dr Lipshultz, Does he use the Estradiol lc/ms/ms test? Do you know his views on Estrogen levels and the use of Anastrozole? Does he seek out a certain numbers with test and estrogen levels? Such as does he want his patients to be 800-900 or if you feel better at 1200 will he allow for that? Do you know his views on hematocrit and hemoglobin? Do you know if he prescribes HCG? This would not be for fertility. Any other thoughts you are anyone else can give about him would be great. I am seriously considering switching to him, just depends on how things go over the next couple of weeks. Thanks.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi Nelson,

Got a couple of questions about Dr Lipshultz, Does he use the Estradiol lc/ms/ms test?

NV: No, Baylor uses a test that actually sucks. Long story

Do you know his views on Estrogen levels and the use of Anastrozole?

NV: Like my views and Dr Ramasamy's. I.e. Do not overdose and crash E2

Does he seek out a certain numbers with test and estrogen levels? Such as does he want his patients to be 800-900 or if you feel better at 1200 will he allow for that?

NV: He does not mind higher T

Do you know his views on hematocrit and hemoglobin?

NV: He believes in blood donations

Do you know if he prescribes HCG?

NV: Yes, he uses HCG for non fertility purposes

This would not be for fertility. Any other thoughts you are anyone else can give about him would be great. I am seriously considering switching to him, just depends on how things go over the next couple of weeks. Thanks.

NV: The bad thing about his practice is the long wait times, so take your laptop, etc

j4ever

Hi Nelson,

Got a couple of questions about Dr Lipshultz, Does he use the Estradiol lc/ms/ms test?

NV: No, Baylor uses a test that actually sucks. Long story

Do you know his views on Estrogen levels and the use of Anastrozole?

NV: Like my views and Dr Ramasamy's. I.e. Do not overdose and crash E2

Does he seek out a certain numbers with test and estrogen levels? Such as does he want his patients to be 800-900 or if you feel better at 1200 will he allow for that?

NV: He does not mind higher T

Do you know his views on hematocrit and hemoglobin?

NV: He believes in blood donations

Do you know if he prescribes HCG?

NV: Yes, he uses HCG for non fertility purposes

This would not be for fertility. Any other thoughts you are anyone else can give about him would be great. I am seriously considering switching to him, just depends on how things go over the next couple of weeks. Thanks.

NV: The bad thing about his practice is the long wait times, so take your laptop, etc

that's interesting that he does not use the lc/ms test.

I guess what I meant by his views of hematocrit was, does he just want you to stay in range or does he want you to get to a certain number?

When I went for my first donation they told me that my doc put down that he want me to donate until hematocrit hits 40, he did not pull a cbc on me before I started trt, but I have one that I can retrieve from a hospital that was related to something else, I cannot totally recall but I think mine was in the mid 40s.

Spring 2018 Dr Lipshultz will be opening a concierge men's health and primary care clinic in Houston.
Although it will be mostly cash pay, there will not be a long wait time to see him as with Baylor.
In addition, he will not be as limited by the academic institution and will provide a more integrative approach to total mens health, hormones, and interventional sexual performance treatments. I have heard there will be virtual capabilities for patients on managed care (ie TRT) who want to follow up remotely.

testiculus

I'm a current patient of Dr. Lipshultz at Baylor. Is he leaving Baylor? or is the new clinic going to be in addition to seeing patients at Baylor?

My experience with wait times has ranged from 30 sec to 2 hours at his Baylor clinic. Just something you should plan for. He's been a great doctor in my experience.

SB459

Nelson,

Dr. Lipshultz and Baylor Medical are leaving my insurance group. Do you have any other recommendations for the Houston Area?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me