Dostinex - Cabergoline - Cardiac Risks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Marchickney

Hi,

Was researching Dostinex/Cabergoline as was considering it might be worth trying libido/refractory period wise and though I best check potential sides......Mmmm glad i did ! I would not recommend anyone takes this drug..........

According to the British National Institute for Health & care Excellence, Cardiac related issues mainly Pericarditis (inflammation & fluid of sac surrounding heart) is main one, and in a lot of cases can be fatal.

I suffered from this 20 years ago, and was hours from death, saved by a fantastic Cardiac consultant who knew his stuff, and fully recovered thankfully, but they never found out what caused it. This is linked to side effects of the dreaded Covid vax's as well, along with Myo-carditis (enlargement of heart).

According to Pfizer a 1 in 10 chance Very Common side effect !!!!

Heart valve and related disorders e.g. inflammation (pericarditis) or leaking of fluid in the pericardium (pericardial effusion). This is a very common side effect (may affect more than 1 in 10 people). The early symptoms may be one or more of the following: difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, pounding heart, feeling faint, chest pain, back pain, pelvic pain or swollen legs. These may be the first signs of a condition called pulmonary fibrosis, which can affect the lungs, heart/heart valves or lower back.

I can only say I wont be taking it, bummer was hoping Caber was going to be a solution to my libido problems, ;-( but no point having a better libido when your dead lol !!

Link to Pfizer Dostinex PDF leaflet below :-

Link to British Drug Body as below :-

NICE > BNF > Drugs > Cabergoline

Important safety information​

Important safety information For cabergoline​

Fibrotic reactions​

Cabergoline has been associated with pulmonary, retroperitoneal, and pericardial fibrotic reactions.
Manufacturer advises exclude cardiac valvulopathy with echocardiography before starting treatment with these ergot derivatives for Parkinson’s disease or chronic endocrine disorders (excludes suppression of lactation); it may also be appropriate to measure the erythrocyte sedimentation rate and serum creatinine and to obtain a chest X-ray. Patients should be monitored for dyspnoea, persistent cough, chest pain, cardiac failure, and abdominal pain or tenderness. If long-term treatment is expected, then lung-function tests may also be helpful. Patients taking cabergoline should be regularly monitored for cardiac fibrosis by echocardiography (within 3–6 months of initiating treatment and subsequently at 6–12 month intervals).

Impulse control disorders​

Treatment with dopamine-receptor agonists are associated with impulse control disorders, including pathological gambling, binge eating, and hypersexuality. Patients and their carers should be informed about the risk of impulse control disorders. Ergot- and non-ergot-derived dopamine-receptor agonists do not differ in their propensity to cause impulse control disorders, so switching between dopamine-receptor agonists will not control these side-effects. See Parkinson's disease.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching