Dosing Questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

BLT85085

I think I've totally screwed up and I think I'm over dosing, and need some advice. 60 year old man - workout 6-7 days a week and very clean diet. Can't seem to drop body fat, even with 50 to 60 min of fasted cardio 6 times per week and weights 6 to 7 days a week.

Test dosing has been .75 ml, 3 times a week, or 2.25 ml per week. My most recent test results were
Total: 1,767 and Free: 343.0.

I also take .25 ml Arimidex orally the same day/time as the Test.

Is my dosing too much? Should I be seeing better results?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

I think I've totally screwed up and I think I'm over dosing, and need some advice. 60 year old man - workout 6-7 days a week and very clean diet. Can't seem to drop body fat, even with 50 to 60 min of fasted cardio 6 times per week and weights 6 to 7 days a week.

Test dosing has been .75 ml, 3 times a week, or 2.25 ml per week. My most recent test results were

What strength is your testosterone ? 200mg per ml? If your taking 2.25ml per week that’s 450mg

Vince

Super Moderator

I would drop the Arimidex. With higher estrogen levels, it should be easier for you to lose weight.

Vince

Super Moderator

BLT85085

I would drop the Arimidex. With higher estrogen levels, it should be easier for you to lose weight.
thanks - based on what I read, it sounds like the Arimidex could be the cause of my constant slight, but nagging headache?? I do check my bp regularly, and that's normal, so I wonder if it's the Arimidex as I used to rarely have headaches.

Charliebizz

It is 250 mg per ml
So every ml you inject is 250 mg.
thanks - based on what I read, it sounds like the Arimidex could be the cause of my constant slight, but nagging headache?? I do check my bp regularly, and that's normal, so I wonder if it's the Arimidex as I used to rarely have headaches.
I would think it’s the giant dose your taking that is causing your headaches potentially

Mateosmind

This is 625 MG a week. That is more than 3 times too high for a 60 year old novice. That's a dose a 300 lb pro bodybuilder might take for 10-12 weeks. The average TRT dose is 150 to 200mg a week.
I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm honestly scared for your health. This a heart attack waiting to happen. There's an 80 to 90% chance you will have a heart attack or stroke if you continue for a few months.
I have worked at a TRT clinic and I have a degree in Microbiology. I'm not the absolute authority here, but I have 15 years of using AAS. I have never run above 450mg a week of test. I usually use 150 a week. Anything over 200 MG is probably an overdose for you.
I'm glad you were intelligent enough to ask for feedback. Please get your blood checked immediately as you may need to take a blood thinner or take something for excessive iron.
I truly wish you the best my friend.

Belekas

nobody
This is 625 MG a week. That is more than 3 times too high for a 60 year old novice. That's a dose a 300 lb pro bodybuilder might take for 10-12 weeks. The average TRT dose is 150 to 200mg a week.
I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm honestly scared for your health. This a heart attack waiting to happen. There's an 80 to 90% chance you will have a heart attack or stroke if you continue for a few months.
I have worked at a TRT clinic and I have a degree in Microbiology. I'm not the absolute authority here, but I have 15 years of using AAS. I have never run above 450mg a week of test. I usually use 150 a week. Anything over 200 MG is probably an overdose for you.
I'm glad you were intelligent enough to ask for feedback. Please get your blood checked immediately as you may need to take a blood thinner or take something for excessive iron.
Exactly.

Belekas

nobody
Also pullback on your training and pullback on your cardio as well. Many ties less is more. I also never went above 250mg in my lifting carreer 2006-2019 and made some sick gains fwiw and it was more then enough for me. To be honest it amazes me how little do people know that a little dose goes a long way but one gotta be patient. I met lots of assisted guys in my carreer running tons of gear and most of them never looked better then I did on 250mg one a week injections and they just couldn't believe it. When I was starting most of them said I have a shitty kickboxer type genetics lol but when they seen me after 10 years all of them said wow this dude has some elite bb genetics lmao Anyway be interested to see your full blood work on current dose and a bit more context how long youve been on it and are you injecting and what frequency etc.

Best of luck.

Charliebizz

I don’t understand how it took so long for anyone to say this lol. I thought maybe I was missing something when I posted above that op was taking way too much lol

T

tareload

14 posts in but we got there! Nice work.

560, 625, 450 mg/week...tomato, tomatoe. Eh as long as you feel good, right?

T

tareload

Or for those who don't like log scales:

500 mg/week of test ester gives you that something extra on TRT...namely another 3000 (+/-) ng/dl that you may be missing :).

Pacman

In regards to not being able to lose weight, are you counting your calories and macros? That's way more of a factor in losing scale weight than hormones.

Even with all the water weight you hold onto from that mega dose of testosterone, you will still lose weight if you are in a deficit... Especially with the AI which reduces the amount of water you hold on to.

Is this the amount your doctor prescribed you to take?

If your goal is purely TRT, then yeah you are dosing way too much.

What's your intent/goal?

Also make sure you take a blood test on the day of your injection, before the injection.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me