Dosing Hcg e.o.d ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

pureblood

Hi Guys,
After getting new bloodwork done, my test dose was raised but it caused alot of ichy sensitive nipples, lowered sex drive,and I felt like e2 was climbing, so I added 12.5 mgs anastrozole 2 x's wk with my shot.
So I'm changing to an e.o.d. shot of .25 cyp in hopes of bringing down e2 and dropping an A.I. depending on how I feel.
I use 250 mgs Hcg 2x's wk, should I try and break it up and shoot it e.o.d as well?
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pureblood

Kinda hard to say.... I did an E2 test with Discounted labs and it was 37, but the last bloodwork from Dr. said 22. I felt fine untill I started with the higher dose, thats when the nipples got all itchy and testes kinda got smaller too. Theres not enough blood tests in the year for me, so I'm going to have to tweak things and get my own blood work done every 6 weeks untill I can dial this in to where I'm feeling good and numbers look fine too. This Dr is not impressing me at all. When I called about the ichyness he just doubled my anastrozole. Theres no follow up blood work till the 6 month mark.

HoustonTX

I just went through the same thing. I've switched to EOD dosing. But I had been injecting 30mg EOD for 2 months. I thought it was time to go up and switched to 40mg which caused severe high e2 symptoms. Your body might just need to adjust to higher test injection. I ended up taking a small amount of adex just twice for one week (12.5mg) and that helped. I wouldn't double it or keep it higher unless high e2 symptoms persist. You don't want to drive it too low and feel even worse

HoustonTX

How much did you increase by? It sounds like you are doing two things at once. Did you increase your test or switch to EOD test injections and thinking about EOD hcg?

CoastWatcher

Kinda hard to say.... I did an E2 test with Discounted labs and it was 37, but the last bloodwork from Dr. said 22. I felt fine untill I started with the higher dose, thats when the nipples got all itchy and testes kinda got smaller too. Theres not enough blood tests in the year for me, so I'm going to have to tweak things and get my own blood work done every 6 weeks untill I can dial this in to where I'm feeling good and numbers look fine too. This Dr is not impressing me at all. When I called about the ichyness he just doubled my anastrozole. Theres no follow up blood work till the 6 month mark.

I would make one - and only one - change. Wait six weeks. Self-test. Evaluate. Too many moving parts can lengthen, by months, the time it will take you to sort things out. Patience up front is the key.

pureblood

Thanks guys, I'm planning on running a small amount of a dex(12.5) for a week or two just untill the gyno gets better and hoping eod shots wil negate the need for an a.i. and get blood work around 4-6 weeks just to be sure, but for now I gotta run something just for nipple pain.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me