Does variation in peak/trough equate to libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx359

I have been on TRT for about three years. In January I switched to daily injections in an effort to control hematocrit, acne and sleep issues. I began at 20 mg per day and have slowly decreased my dose down to what is now 14 mg per day under the theory that the lowest possible dose is best. I inject 550 IU of HCG twice a week and use no AI. I also inject Ipamorelin/CJC-1295 200 units 5 out of 7 days. Labs are through Quest/Discounted Labs:
TT = 837 (250-827)
Tru T = 27.0
FT = 96.8 (46-224)
Bioavailable T = 199.1 (110-575)
E2 Ultrasensitive LC/MS = 33 (<OR=29)
SHBG = 44 (10-50)
Albumin = 4.5
I have been successful in mitigating previous side effects. Hematocrit, acne and sleep issues have all resolved. My problem is that my libido is at pre-TRT levels. In that way I feel like I am suffering from low T. I have no other issues that would explain low libido/performance:

BP is normal
Cholesterol is normal
Prolactin is normal
Thyroid labs are normal
I am at peak fitness for a 51 y.o. - Crossfit 6 days a week, 11% body fat
No alcohol/tobacco/depression or addiction issues
Attractive long term partner.

I am at a total loss. After years of careful study and making tiny adjustments to my regimen to achieve textbook numbers I am right back where I started pre TRT with regards to libido. In every way other than libido I am a TRT success story It seems to me I have three choices:
1. Go back to a higher free T
2. Go back to fewer weekly injections with the idea that variations in T levels will improve libido.
3. Accept the fact that for some libido decreases after 50

Advice and educated opinions are appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I also do daily injections. 16 mg of testosterone cypionate, 500 iu of hcg twice a week and no AI. My libido remains very strong.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me