Does TRT raise or decrease cortisol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I know on TRT my preg was flatlining, and higher dose preg in the morning felt to me like the good sides of taking cortisol meds. Currently experimenting with lowering my test dose by 30ish% and at least within the first week I do notice some things that resemble a little of that as well in a heightened way. Testosterone, and potentially TRT as I don’t recall the specific study, was found to reduce the adrenal gland response to CRH. I think the study shot them up with 100mg of it.

Seems like the ideal form of test would be a rapid release pattern injected in the morning, but most of us like myself are on test-c or e.

This is kind of splitting hairs but based on extensive experimentation I actually think someone’s problem with lower cortisol stems more from a lack of it being in transport form like cortisone than necessarily just having low cortisol, which is why it can be complicated to treat with external aids that are the pure active form hitting you all at once. That has different tissue affinity and you end up with a different ration of cortisol hitting some things more than others, which isn’t really what you want. Might also be why people like that do well at times on lower carb diets or keto because although it does spike your baseline cortisol levels, most of it’s in the form of cortisone according to some studies, at the ready to use and processed when needed on a tissue basis in a way most people would favor. Although lower carb diets support less muscle glycogen, that’s also partly why they’re additionally muscle tissue protective because of the drop in active cortisol and T3 working together on the muscles. Lower carb diets and TRT go well together for that reason probably. Helps deal with some of the trade offs of TRT and doesn’t drop your test because you’re pinning it in your butt cheeks. Guys like Rogan are probably self medicating with it.

That’s a lot of weird text but essentially I’ve found and theorize that getting your body to produce cortisol’s still the ideal way of dealing with low cortisol because it’s just not the same to do it otherwise and sometimes can make things worse.
Do you use an IR or SR for your Pregnenolone? do you also take DHEA?

Testosterone cream would be then be the best to resemble that natural daily spike and drop of testosterone. I have been actually wanted to try it, but not so sure about loosing my hair

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Anonymon

Do you use an IR or SR for your Pregnenolone? do you also take DHEA?

Testosterone cream would be then be the best to resemble that natural daily spike and drop of testosterone. I have been actually wanted to try it, but not so sure about loosing my hair
I use immediate release. I don’t have access to sustained. I used to take DHEA but dropped it and I was mostly better off for it. DHEA levels after dropping it were 94 with the low end of the range being 100 on the lab I got it from. Before that I think 50mg a day got me to 250 DHEA sulfate on the tests. Haven’t gone in for a preg test again yet since I’m still flailing around with thyroid hormones.

I’d love to try cream too but in addition to also being afraid of that, I don’t have access to it through my doc. I hear even if you rub a small dab on a woman’s clit it’ll also make her horny as hell and full of energy. It’s powerful stuff.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me