Does semen volume ever come back? I’ve been off TRT since February, and I still just have drops that come out:(

Buy Lab Tests Online

JCUSN

I took HCG, HMG, and Toremifene (SERM) to restart my HPTA. I’m taking no meds at all now.

All my lab works shows I recovered fully. I tested total T, free T, E2, LH, FSH, PSA, and prolactin.

All my numbers came back in a good range.

However, when I cum, I barely have any semen still. My gf hates it, and I do also. Does semen volume ever come back? Is this normal after TRT? How can I bring it back?

I’m 38, and in overall great health and great shape. I ran TRT for about 18 months at roughly 80mg test cyp per week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
All your numbers are in a good range, your 38 years old and a good shape. Your semen volume should be back soon. How long has it been since you stopped TRT?

You should post all your numbers including LH and FSH.

JCUSN

Here are my most recent lab results:

Total T 566 (250 - 827 ng/Dl)
Free T 62.9 (46 - 224 pg/Ml)
E2 25
Prolactin 3.7 (2 - 18 ng/Ml)
FSH 4.1 (1.6 - 8 mIU/mL)
LH 4.9 (1.5 - 9.3 mIU/mL)

JCUSN

All your numbers are in a good range, your 38 years old and a good shape. Your semen volume should be back soon. How long has it been since you stopped TRT?

You should post all your numbers including LH and FSH.

I stopped TRT on Feb 19. Posted all my numbers for labs above. Thank you!

Vince

Super Moderator
I stopped TRT on Feb 19. Posted all my numbers for labs above. Thank you!
Your levels are not too bad. That should be fine for increasing your semen volume. Relax. It will take time but if you continue doing the right things you should be fine and you volume will increase.

JCUSN

Your levels are not too bad. That should be fine for increasing your semen volume. Relax. It will take time but if you continue doing the right things you should be fine and you volume will increase.
would it help to add some HCG or HMG?

bixt

would it help to add some HCG or HMG?

Tiny dose of clomid. 12.5mg (1/4 tablet) x 3 days a week would be better.

HCG will improve your semen but will shut down LH so some degree, which seems counter productive to your goals (you have stopped TRT).

JCUSN

Tiny dose of clomid. 12.5mg (1/4 tablet) x 3 days a week would be better.

HCG will improve your semen but will shut down LH so some degree, which seems counter productive to your goals (you have stopped TRT).
I wish I could do Clomid, but when I previously did it, also at a very low 12.5mg dose, I ended up with permanent visual side effects.

I even have enclomiphene right now…lab tested…and it gave me visual sides after just one week again also, and those haven’t resolved.

bixt

I wish I could do Clomid, but when I previously did it, also at a very low 12.5mg dose, I ended up with permanent visual side effects.

I even have enclomiphene right now…lab tested…and it gave me visual sides after just one week again also, and those haven’t resolved.

I understand. Theres also other options for serms such as nolvadex, toremifene, raloxifene.

bixt

Also…what is it about TRT that causes such reduced semen volume? Like what causes it physiologically?

I cant find a straight answer on this. Its not everyone. I personally only get reduced volume when doing 70mg test a week (10mg daily). 200 - 250mg test and even loads of other things dont reduce volume. But for me only 70mg/week does. Strange.

Searching "watery semen" in forums doesnt yield me that much for TRT. Its mainly deca dick and PFS guys with that problem. Also watery semen and reduced volume are different things.

JCUSN

I cant find a straight answer on this. Its not everyone. I personally only get reduced volume when doing 70mg test a week (10mg daily). 200 - 250mg test and even loads of other things dont reduce volume. But for me only 70mg/week does. Strange.

Searching "watery semen" in forums doesnt yield me that much for TRT. Its mainly deca dick and PFS guys with that problem. Also watery semen and reduced volume are different things.
Oh yeah I’m not concerned with “watery semen.” For me it’s the amount/volume of it. I just have a few drops that come out and that’s it. I used to have much much much larger amounts.

So at 70mg a week you have small amounts too?? But when you go higher you get MORE amount of semen/cum??? Man that’s wild. Haven’t heard of that.

JCUSN

I understand. Theres also other options for serms such as nolvadex, toremifene, raloxifene.

I did Torem for my HPTA restart! I have some of that on-hand still and it’s pharma stuff too. I feel like it really really tanked my libido though…but it could have just been that I was in recovery.

The pills are 60mg. Should I do half a pill or try to cut it down even further?

CanadaJim

Like you I stopped the first of February. My volume was ridiculously low. It's just been in the last few weeks that I've noticed an improvement. So I'm guessing just give it more time. I did almost three weeks of Clomid (12.5mg eod) after my last test injection. Seemed good at first but ultimately I felt like shit on it so I stopped. I'm just waiting for a few more months to see where my levels are at. If the cum volume is a gauge, it appears I may be slowly returning to normal...good luck

bixt

So at 70mg a week you have small amounts too?? But when you go higher you get MORE amount of semen/cum??? Man that’s wild. Haven’t heard of that

Yes! Its also more watery\less volume at 70mg and more thicker and white at 200mg+. I couldn't find any other posts of anyone mentioning such a thing. I am a person who usually has an answer for everything, but this one thing has me stumped. I just want to know why.

The only thing I could find remotely similar were posts of bodybuilders who failed trying to conceive on the usual hcg\hmg\fsh\clomid, got fed up, went on a test cycle and then "accidentally" got their girl pregnant.

JCUSN

Like you I stopped the first of February. My volume was ridiculously low. It's just been in the last few weeks that I've noticed an improvement. So I'm guessing just give it more time. I did almost three weeks of Clomid (12.5mg eod) after my last test injection. Seemed good at first but ultimately I felt like shit on it so I stopped. I'm just waiting for a few more months to see where my levels are at. If the cum volume is a gauge, it appears I may be slowly returning to normal...good luck

You felt like shit on clomid...in what way exactly? How long ago did you stop the Clomid, and did you take anything else for your "PCT/restart" or only Clomid?

JCUSN

Yes! Its also more watery\less volume at 70mg and more thicker and white at 200mg+. I couldn't find any other posts of anyone mentioning such a thing. I am a person who usually has an answer for everything, but this one thing has me stumped. I just want to know why.

The only thing I could find remotely similar were posts of bodybuilders who failed trying to conceive on the usual hcg\hmg\fsh\clomid, got fed up, went on a test cycle and then "accidentally" got their girl pregnant.

Damn. I'm like you...and always like to have an answer and can usually find the answer, but this has been a real struggle for me. I'm worried it will never come back. Maybe I'll have to go see my urologist and see if they can figure it out.

You said HCG can suppress...I never really understood HCG suppression. Lots of guys run it forever while on TRT. Does that harm them?

What about HMG...does that also suppress?

CanadaJim

You felt like shit on clomid...in what way exactly? How long ago did you stop the Clomid, and did you take anything else for your "PCT/restart" or only Clomid?
My last test injection was Feb 4th. I started the clomid about a week later (25mg eod). Did it for about 2 weeks then stopped as I had blood work coming up the end of March. Had the blood work done. My test came back way over the normal upper range but curiously I felt like my test was in the basement. I then started the clomid again (12.5mg eod) but my energy, libido tanked even more so I stopped. I didn't use anything else but a vitamin regimen. I'm not where I want to be yet but feeling much much better.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me