Does scrotal application of Androgel give a steady testosteron level or not?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TX62

Hi @all,

since there are so many different opinions and threads regarding this issue, I´d like to have your opinions, pls only based either on real experience by yourself or real values by a lab /doctor.

I am 63, on TRT about 5 yrs now, having switched locations on my body (no scrotal yet) but never felt much difference when i changed locations. I guess scrotal application would be best in relation to a possible transfer of testosterone.

So my question is whether the scotal application could give a steady level, too.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BadassBlues

The short answer is yes. The scrotum area is thin with a high density of 5AR receptors. This also results in a higher conversion to DHT, which has positive and negative aspects.

I personally only apply to the scrotum on occasions when I want a DHT bump.

sammmy

On theory, scrotal applications should lead to faster but less steady absorption because the thinner skin there is easier to penetrate but less capable of forming a slow releasing depot.

Vais5

i think it is quite dangerous to put rubbing alcohol on sensitive areas. better ointment , alcohol will irritate the area and cause a burn.

Do not put Androgel on your scrotum its alcohol based are you on the max pump dose? Four pumps of 1.62 Androgel?

I got off Androgel and got on scrotum cream for the same reason it's way better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me