Does prop dial in faster than 8 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Amanofgod

I couldn’t find a answer on this but I always wondered does prop dial in faster

the guideline is wait 8-10 weeks before protocol

would that apply to prop being a short ester

I lowered my dose to 10 mg a day as my e2 was high(maybe that’s shortchanging my trt) (70mg a week) it’s been 5 weeks not feeling much better!

i have test gel also so maybe I should try that but don’t wanna change things to fast

and I wanna see if that will fix my dead libdio

I’ve been on high dose hgh for about 2 months(15-8 iu) a day and it helps digestion,appetite, they say it takes longer for full benefits!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

What was your previous daily Prop dose and how long had you been doing it? If you have been injecting daily Prop for several months - i.e., past the honeymoon period and HPTA shutdown - you should feel protocol change pretty quickly. I can subjectively feel 1mg increase/decrease that same day.

HGH is a major variable in your case though.

Amanofgod

What was your previous daily Prop dose and how long had you been doing it? If you have been injecting daily Prop for several months - i.e., past the honeymoon period and HPTA shutdown - you should feel protocol change pretty quickly. I can subjectively feel 1mg increase/decrease that same day.

HGH is a major variable in your case though.
Hgh I have been on for almost 2 months at(8 iu) works wonders for my gut issues and deep sleep!

I was on my previous protocol for 10 weeks had high e2 symptoms!

now I lowered dose 5 weeks ago and still feel the same!

Don’t wanna change things up to fast especially since I read and talk to people who did it took 2-3 months for libdio to return on protocol change

Amanofgod

Prop does reach a steady state faster than cypionate, but dialing in is very individual.
So I should give it more time because I don’t wanna be two weeks off from recovery

I know a guy who said at the 6 week mark he felt horrible and toward the 8 week mark he made dramatic improvements on his new protocol

but with prop would it be the same shorter ester but test is test

I mean I read over on androgel reviews it took guy 6 months for erections to return and that was on no ester gel?

Fortunate

I have heard a number of people that say prop “Hit’s hard“ pretty quickly. Not sure exactly what this means, but I am set to start a propionate/enanthate blend very soon. I am wondering what to expect…?

Amanofgod

It means you feel the effects fast and some have reported it's too much for them.
So should I give it more time because I read people say they get quick results with any ester

but also they say it takes 8-10 weeks to feel better on protocol change

one guy just said his libdio didn’t come back till
8 week mark but that was with enthante

same rule apply for prop

I’m theory the half life between prop and enthante aren’t to far off so timeline should be around the same

just need some confirmation

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching