Does Pot Increase Estradiol?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'd worry about low testosterone. Research the link between them, Some studies say there is a relationship.

More a question of how much weed, and what's your lifestyle the rest of the day.

cja

I believe heavy cannabis use can affect hormones in both men and females.

Will things like this effect those who are already on TRT? For example, alcohol is know to do damage to Test levels. Since TRT is supplemented, does alcohol still effect the levels? I dont drink, but at times I do have rough times sleeping. Beyond being tired, does a few poor nights sleep effect the Test that has been injected? Probably a dumb question I know. Logical answer is alcohol and poor sleep effect the production of Test, therefore the body produces less Test, causing problems. Just wanted to clarify.

Vince

Super Moderator
Will things like this effect those who are already on TRT? For example, alcohol is know to do damage to Test levels. Since TRT is supplemented, does alcohol still effect the levels? I dont drink, but at times I do have rough times sleeping. Beyond being tired, does a few poor nights sleep effect the Test that has been injected? Probably a dumb question I know. Logical answer is alcohol and poor sleep effect the production of Test, therefore the body produces less Test, causing problems. Just wanted to clarify.
I guess the only was to know your levels is by doing labs.

TestBoss

Thanks for the replies. Yeah I was just curious because I've had some nipple sensitivity, but at the same time, I started going to a new testosterone doctor that has me on a different protocol. I didn't know if it was the herbal or the testosterone that was causing it. He has prescribed me some arimidex because my labs were showing 53 estrogen, which were up from 15. He didn't even comment on it in his notes, just commented on the Hematocrit levels and having to give blood if they go higher. Doctors are weird about estrogen, it's like they ignore it.

CoastWatcher

Thanks for the replies. Yeah I was just curious because I've had some nipple sensitivity, but at the same time, I started going to a new testosterone doctor that has me on a different protocol. I didn't know if it was the herbal or the testosterone that was causing it. He has prescribed me some arimidex because my labs were showing 53 estrogen, which were up from 15. He didn't even comment on it in his notes, just commented on the Hematocrit levels and having to give blood if they go higher. Doctors are weird about estrogen, it's like they ignore it.
Was the estradiol you quoted, 53, obtained via the sensitive lab test?

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Where do I look on my results to find out?

Look at the report. The words "sensitive" or "ultra sensitive" should appear. The phrase "LC, MS/MS" may be there. Finally, if you post the range associated with it, and the name of the lab, we can typically make a determination.

TestBoss

Ok I looked and it says <57 for "boys." Towards the bottom after it gives all the reference ranges it says

"- treatment with Fulvestrant (Faslodax), Estradiol Ultrasensitive (LCMSMS) assay
- is recommended."

Lab tech did the test

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Ok I looked and it says <57 for "boys." Towards the bottom after it gives all the reference ranges it says

"- treatment with Fulvestrant (Faslodax), Estradiol Ultrasensitive (LCMSMS) assay
- is recommended."

Lab tech did the test

"Lab tech did the test", if you mean LabCorp this isn't the sensitive test (and the language you quoted above it would sustain that).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me