DOES MELATONIN MAKE SEX FEEL BETTER?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
No one knows why the sleep aid potentially increases horniness, but apparently, at low-to-medium doses, it gives some people the best orgasms of their lives

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

More than a few forum members said the opposite - that melatonin hampered their libido the next day. But what is interesting about the article is the timing. This woman is talking about sex 30-45 minutes after ingesting the melatonin.

Vince

Super Moderator
The reason I started this thread is, I started taking high dose Melatonin. I noticed my orgasms have become almost too good. It made me wonder, is it from my high dose Melatonin?

Gman86

The reason I started this thread is, I started taking high dose Melatonin. I noticed my orgasms have become almost too good. It made me wonder, is it from my high dose Melatonin?

What brand and dose of melatonin are u taking? I assume u just swallow it orally?

And do u only notice improved orgasms for a short amount of time after taking it?

Vince

Super Moderator
What brand and dose of melatonin are u taking? I assume u just swallow it orally?

And do u only notice improved orgasms for a short amount of time after taking it?
I used two brands of melatonin, carlyle and naturebell. I'm taking it throughout the day, for the health benefits. I'm taking over 140 mg daily. I notice it always, every time we have sex.

It's very easy for my wife to have orgasms and she enjoys sex. She's taking 60 mg throughout the day. She uses gummy Melatonin, from Target store. She notices no different in her orgasms, before she started using melatonin or now, using melatonin. I just asked her.

Vince

Super Moderator

Gman86

I used two brands of melatonin, carlyle and naturebell. I'm taking it throughout the day, for the health benefits. I'm taking over 140 mg daily. I notice it always, every time we have sex.

It's very easy for my wife to have orgasms and she enjoys sex. She's taking 60 mg throughout the day. She uses gummy Melatonin, from Target store. She notices no different in her orgasms, before she started using melatonin or now, using melatonin. I just asked her.

So taking it throughout the day doesn’t make either of u drowsy or anything? What time of day do u usually take ur first dose? And how many times per day roughly do u take it? Never heard of anyone taking it like this. U don’t feel groggy at all in the morning?

Vince

Super Moderator
So taking it throughout the day doesn’t make either of u drowsy or anything? What time of day do u usually take ur first dose? And how many times per day roughly do u take it? Never heard of anyone taking it like this. U don’t feel groggy at all in the morning?
I take 45 mg when I first wake up in the morning, 45 mg before I go to bed. I take 15 mg five times during the day, a couple hours apart. No I do not feel groggy, I feel pretty much the same, as if I'm not supplementing melatonin.

Gman86

I take 45 mg when I first wake up in the morning, 45 mg before I go to bed. I take 15 mg five times during the day, a couple hours apart. No I do not feel groggy, I feel pretty much the same, as if I'm not supplementing melatonin.

Any worries about shutting down ur endogenous melatonin production at these doses?

Vince

Super Moderator
Any worries about shutting down ur endogenous melatonin production at these doses?

What you take does not interfere with your own metabolism of it. There is no dependence on what you take. If you take it for 5 years and then stop, no problem.

Anonymon

Could be a few things going on here. One is that melatonin counters cortisol. Another is that melatonin increases serotonin. I have lower cortisol and personally do poorly on melatonin in higher amounts for presumably that reason.

Vince

Super Moderator
When melatonin level rises at night, cortisol level drops to its lowest, and when cortisol level rises to its highest in morning, melatonin level drops to its lowest. Abnormal levels of melatonin and cortisol rhythm result in problems with sleep.

Vince

Super Moderator
The tingling or "creepy-crawly" feeling in the legs that often keeps people awake could be worsened by melatonin. The supplement can intensify RLS symptoms because it lowers the amount of dopamine in the brain, according to the Restless Legs Syndrome Foundation.Apr 20, 2020

M.J

I have found success in “improving” libido with b-12.
But I still take a hell of a time to reach my goal during sex .

i think I tried melatonin at one point but will try it again.

Dicky

Holy cow that's a lot of melatonin. From what I can tell from Googling, the human body produces well under 1 MG/day. So you are def in the super physiological range. Buuuut on the other hand, you are having great orgasms. So maybe this isn't a concern after all.

DorianGray

My two cents: Taken micrograms to many milligrams of melatonin. Never noticed any difference in libido, orgasm, sensitivity. Slightly helps sleep, that's all it does for me.

Neil

Interesting, to say the least. In my fifteen-plus years of reading health message boards, I've seen some pretty high doses of melatonin, but I don't think absolutely anyone took more than 10mg. But 140mg? That takes the cake. How was that supraphysiologic dose decided on?

My wife and I take 3mg Pure Encapsulations SR Melatonin at bedtime, we have found that only the sustained release works in keeping us asleep all night. The regular release peters out about 3 A.M.

Melatonin acts as a central nervous sedative, an anti-oxidant, and anti-cancer. We have an epileptic dog that melatonin has helped greatly (6mg twice a day, 12-hour dosing), zero seizures for over 5 years since adding melatonin to his other meds. Before adding melatonin, we had a hard time getting his seizures under control despite two veterinarians' help.

Vince

Super Moderator
The safety data on melatonin is astounding. So far no one has been able to find a toxic dose! Many of the leading researchers on melatonin in the world take more than 100 mg every day just to prevent cancer.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The safety data on melatonin is astounding. So far no one has been able to find a toxic dose! Many of the leading researchers on melatonin in the world take more than 100 mg every day just to prevent cancer.
But there's not long-term safety data, so people doing this are simply experimenting. They are also extrapolating from the benefits of normal levels over low levels. It's like saying that if 100 mg of testosterone per week makes hypogonadal men feel better then 1,000 mg per week must be 10 times better. The evidence for cancer prevention is deemed inconclusive, though there are positive associations in unblinded studies.[R]

Additionally, anyone thinking about mega-dosing should read up on the link between melatonin and prolactin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me