Does hydrocortisone help with libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

I have low salivary cortisol. It is only 0.2 when it should be around 0.6 near the top of the range. Cortisol makes a large drop midday and stays low.

I feel drained during the day/ fast heartbeat although never have to nap. When night comes I am calm and can concentrate and focus on my business.

My question is, will hydrocortisone increase libido or low T symptoms?

I have heard that cortisol increases dopamine, and cortisol replacements like dexamethasone increase DHT.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Joe Sixpack

I have low salivary cortisol. It is only 0.2 when it should be around 0.6 near the top of the range. Cortisol makes a large drop midday and stays low.

I feel drained during the day/ fast heartbeat although never have to nap. When night comes I am calm and can concentrate and focus on my business.

My question is, will hydrocortisone increase libido or low T symptoms?

I have heard that cortisol increases dopamine, and cortisol replacements like dexamethasone increase DHT.
I always feel much better when I take hydrocortisone. Which in turn of course makes libido better. Trouble is, taking HC is not a good long term solution. Your body develops a negative feedback to the exogenous HC and comes to depend on it. Over time your body will end up producing less cortisol naturally while taking HC. I also developed higher blood sugar readings while on HC. Elevated glucose is never a good thing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me