Does Cutting weight/achieving low body fat effect Hormone levels when on TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

I know lowering body fat and caloric deficits can diminish hormone production in those who are natural, but how does it effect those who are on TRT? We all know that higher body fat leads to more aromatization, Has anyone decreased their body fat and successful gotten E2 under control without an AI? Anyone have bloodwork to support it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

verneycarino

Good afternoon. In general, I have not heard anything about what you are saying. I have interesting thoughts and my own experience. One guy was doing research on some forum. He was trying to figure out the connection of the digestive tract and its diseases with the amount of testosterone. He claimed that nutrition itself does not affect testosterone so much, but if a person eats poorly, then the condition of his liver worsens and the amount of testosterone changes from this. This was his opinion, there were several good proofs, but I will not name them so as not to be mistaken, in addition, these are not proven studies, but I want to do some experiments using my body scale and nutrition, I also want to take tests to measure the amount of testosterone depending on nutrition. If there is something interesting, I will write here.

Systemlord

I know lowering body fat and caloric deficits can diminish hormone production in those who are natural, but how does it effect those who are on TRT?
You are not immune to the health consequences calorie deficits, T may not be affected directly, but things such as elevated SHBG are still possible as well as other systems (erections/libido) being affected.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me