Does Clomid Block Estrogen?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zaskar

Few months ago my Estrogen was a horrible 9 . Doctor prescribed Clomid and said it doesn’t block Estrogen. However my doctors been wrong a few times , smh . Can anyone clarify this please ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Doctor prescribed Clomid and said it doesn’t block Estrogen.
Clomid blocks estrogen receptors in the heart, brain, pancreas and the liver. It’s baffling to me how doctors can know so little about the drugs they prescribe within their field of medicine.

Clomid works as an “anti-estrogen” that tricks the brain into thinking that estrogen levels in the body are very low. It does this by binding to estrogen receptors in the brain and blocking the ability
of estrogen to bind to those receptors. The brain then thinks that estrogen levels are very low so a process begins that increases release of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH).

However my doctors been wrong a few times , smh .
He’s not a God in a lab coat, he’s only human and therefore he’s allowed to be wrong.

Last edited:

Zaskar

Clomid blocks estrogen receptors in the heart, brain, pancreas and the liver. It’s baffling to me how doctors can know so little about the drugs they prescribe within their field of medicine.

He’s not a God in a lab coat, he’s only human and therefore he’s allowed to be wrong.

Zaskar

Thanks for the clarification. Doctor being wrong once or twice I get , but multiple times when the information can have adverse health consequences, it’s better to say I don’t know or let me check. My Testosterone was over 1500 and she upped my dose my blood pressure went up and my Hemoglobin to 20.7 .. can’t even donate blood at Thai point

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me