Does anyone use Nandrolone (Deca Durabolin) ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Markee

Hollandale may also sell it

Hollandale don't carry it APS and Empower do but they want to play games and will not quote me a price.

Any other pharmacy suggestions ?

Anyone care to post or pm me what there paying for it?

$225 plus the $25 for Express 4-5 Business Day shipping feels a like a money grab to me considering I can get something like ink cartridges shipped to me faster then that free :)

Sakuraba39

Hollandale don't carry it APS and Empower do but they want to play games and will not quote me a price.

Any other pharmacy suggestions ?

Anyone care to post or pm me what there paying for it?

$225 plus the $25 for Express 4-5 Business Day shipping feels a like a money grab to me considering I can get something like ink cartridges shipped to me faster then that free :)

I don't think Nelson or Empower want us discussing prices on here, but let's just say the phrase "considerably less" could be used. I also use Empower. It gets to me in two days for half the shipping charge you've been quoted, too.

Loki

Empower Pharmacy sells it cheaply with a prescription. Fax it to them
What is the empower price? We have a local clinic that is prescribing decca now and my friend who got it said it was $140 for 5ML. If you have joint pains or issues healing he is adding 100MG per week to your protocol...

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Mainly because Empower is an advertiser here and THEY don't want prices publicly discussed (or else they'd put them on their website)?
No compounding pharmacy does. They will give you a price after they receive a prescription from your doctor. You can always decline it if you don't want it.

Loki

No compounding pharmacy does. They will give you a price after they receive a prescription from your doctor. You can always decline it if you don't want it.

Based on this conversation I had my friend mention that he thought he was overcharged. The cost came down to a little over $80.00 for 10MG... Just a heads up for those wondering...

ERO

I wish I could get it from Defy. I am not getting any younger and I get joint pain more often these days. 100mg/week seems to really help a lot of guys.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nandrolone is very suppresive if you haven’t heard.
I would say you might have more success uping the test to 500mg/week and leaving the nandro alone.
This really depends on how long you’re running this and what your goals are.
You should be running at least nolv while on, maybe nolv and arim (while on only) if the test dosage gets higher and planning on doing 20-40mg nolv/day for a few weeks after.
You also may conside HCG while on only for 2x/week if you notices testicular atrophy. It’s also a good idea to read a bit more about the subject.

I disagree. Tamoxifen and arimidex are not needed. It blocks IGF-1 and estradiol or gynecomastia are not issues if you keep healthy testosterone blood levels. Nandrolone is not more "suppressive" than testosterone.

You probably have not had time to review all the data on nandrolone on this site.

madman

Super Moderator
Nandrolone is very suppresive if you haven’t heard.
I would say you might have more success uping the test to 500mg/week and leaving the nandro alone.
This really depends on how long you’re running this and what your goals are.
You should be running at least nolv while on, maybe nolv and arim (while on only) if the test dosage gets higher and planning on doing 20-40mg nolv/day for a few weeks after. My doctor advice buy it on Steroids-Evolution.com | Evolve To a New Level
You also may conside HCG while on only for 2x/week if you notices testicular atrophy. It’s also a good idea to read a bit more about the subject.

Why he is on trt......and unless ones sole concern is muscle enhancement than it is pointless for running steroid doses of T.

Trt has absolutely nothing to do with using such doses of T let alone blasting/cruising on trt!

Are you really advertising UGL gear on a trt/men's health forum?

No sense here or what!

JimGainz

I was able to get a Rx for low dose (80mg/wk) nandrolone to use in conjunction with my TRT protocol for joint relief. Note, it took many months - I had to try various other protocols first, like Ipamorelin, Celebrex, plus pull 20 years or so of orthopedic records showing a history of various joint injuries and surgeries.

The results have been astounding. Deca along with the Ipamorelin has improved 30 years worth of joint problems. Also, I did not realize how many other nagging injuries I was experiencing until the pain was gone ( I’m talking about planar fasciitis, IT-band tightness, neck stiffness, episodic hand pain,etc)

Great for gains too - I train hard as F- and watch my diet and now have striations in my chest and arms with a 2.5 inch smaller waist - never looked as good since I was boxing 25 years ago.

The only side effect, if you want to call it that, is that I’m a bit more revved up - tons of energy - always want to lift and workout, and I require a lot less sleep. This means at 3 or 4 am I wake up feeling fully refreshed and ready to go (kind of gets annoying though).

This brings me to serious question I have for those who have used Deca in the past: did you have any withdrawal symptoms when you stopped? There are a lot of other articles talking about how it up regulates dopamine receptors, changes hypothalamus, - and from my previous bodybuilding days on the 80s, I have known people to go batshit crazy / depressed coming off gear like deca, (and we were not running that high of a dose back then - maybe 250 mg/wk with an equal amount of Testosterone - and possibly some other stuff like 20 mg Anavar.). The reason I ask is that even on this low dose protocol I’m on, I am getting that old familiar feeling of euphoria, high energy etc, like I did back in the day when I ran gear, and don’t want to experience the same problems I had back then when I stop. Am I just paranoid? Maybe I should shut up and enjoy the gains for a change :).

ERO

Your results sound awesome. I have some old injuries that I have pretty much given up on in terms of ever healing, and if 80mg/week of Deca could help me heal them, I would jump at it if I had the chance.

bochinit

From my research I noticed that deca has arterial toxicity and cardiovascular risks through long term use. that's true? I'm researching a lot about it because I have a certain interest in using it in my trt

Jonny

From my research I noticed that deca has arterial toxicity and cardiovascular risks through long term use. that's true? I'm researching a lot about it because I have a certain interest in using it in my trt
Vitamin k2 mk7 if you taking nandrolone is a must...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me