does anyone use L-Citrulline DL-Malate (2:1)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Steelballs

I get the bulk form too. Mixes well with all my other sup's. I take it with L-arginine for preworkout and in capsule form at lunch and before bed.

I use either hard Rhino Bulk Supplements powders that I can get on Amazon. I am not currently using the Malate, I am using stright Citrulline and I find the taste of it all just a bit better in this instance. I use Arg/N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, maca, as a twice per day drink. It's more drinkable without the malate according to my tastebuds.

PAUL-E

I use either hard Rhino Bulk Supplements powders that I can get on Amazon. I am not currently using the Malate, I am using stright Citrulline and I find the taste of it all just a bit better in this instance. I use Arg/N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, maca, as a twice per day drink. It's more drinkable without the malate according to my tastebuds.
Do you mean http://www.hardrhino.com/ ?

I've used powder city also with no issues with orders

MikeXL

I have used L-citrulline. It works fairly well for a NO pump. I use PowderCity and like their products overall. http://www.powdercity.com/

You are thinking of citrulline but also say that you are thinking of replacing L-Arginine with AAKG. AAKG is a marketing ploy. Studies are mixed as to whether it really works better than plain ole L-Arginine. To boot, L-arginine really doesn't work when taken orally. The amounts used in studies have had unimpressive results. In addition, the one thing that no marketer tells you is that after about 3 weeks of Arginine supplementation, the body upregulates production of Argininase, an enzyme that breaks down arginine.

From looking at the science there is more evidence for citrulline than arginine. My suggestion would be replace you arginine with citruline. Buy it in bulk. Forget AAKG. Save your money

Vince

Super Moderator
I have used L-citrulline. It works fairly well for a NO pump. I use PowderCity and like their products overall. http://www.powdercity.com/

You are thinking of citrulline but also say that you are thinking of replacing L-Arginine with AAKG. AAKG is a marketing ploy. Studies are mixed as to whether it really works better than plain ole L-Arginine. To boot, L-arginine really doesn't work when taken orally. The amounts used in studies have had unimpressive results. In addition, the one thing that no marketer tells you is that after about 3 weeks of Arginine supplementation, the body upregulates production of Argininase, an enzyme that breaks down arginine.

From looking at the science there is more evidence for citrulline than arginine. My suggestion would be replace you arginine with citruline. Buy it in bulk. Forget AAKG. Save your money

I'm using L-Citrulline DL-Malate (2:1), replacing my L-citruline malate (1:1) I'm also adding ornithine..

Sean Mosher

I have had much better success with Citrulline Malate than with using Arginine and Citrulline personally.
I add 3-4 grams to my pre-workout which only has 2g.
Definitely reduces soreness for me and allows me to workout the full hour without huge reduction in energy/stamina.

As you noted it's usually why you have to take ~5g of Arginine as less than 40% (?) of it actually makes it thru without being converted (liver?) to some other compound, whereas the urea cycle takes the Citrulline and much more of that is converted to Arginine to be used for NO. I typically use the same amounts of both and don't find a compelling reason to use AAKG over Arg (or vice-versa), same with Citrulline and/or 2:1 Malate. I'm typically using doses that I don't think it makes a difference.

Making my own preworkout really is rooted in the Gene's NO stack as far as the Citrulline and Arginine, anyway, which really pushes me through 60 minutes of heavy weight training. I add in 200mg caffeine and some beta-alanine but you're basically doing the same thing with either a preworkout or the "NO Stack:...both are promoting nitric oxide.

Vince

Super Moderator
Making my own preworkout really is rooted in the Gene's NO stack as far as the Citrulline and Arginine, anyway, which really pushes me through 60 minutes of heavy weight training. I add in 200mg caffeine and some beta-alanine but you're basically doing the same thing with either a preworkout or the "NO Stack:...both are promoting nitric oxide.

I also added beta alanine and L-leucine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me