Does anyone know any women on HRT through Defy Medical ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

StepbyStep

I know that this could probably go in the Women HRT subforum, but that barely gets any traffic so I hope that this is okay.

Do any of you guys have wives or girlfriends that go through Defy for HRT? If so, what are there experiences with Defy? I'm just hoping that they'll have the same knowledge, experience and the wide number of treatments options that they do when it comes to TRT for men.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

My wife has been for a couple of years. She is happy. They helped her through menopause. Have been very easy to deal with for her. She dealt with Dr Calkins at first then a lady NP

Gunga

I know that this could probably go in the Women HRT subforum, but that barely gets any traffic so I hope that this is okay.

Do any of you guys have wives or girlfriends that go through Defy for HRT? If so, what are there experiences with Defy? I'm just hoping that they'll have the same knowledge, experience and the wide number of treatments options that they do when it comes to TRT for men.
My wife works with Dr Saya as do I. She has had a terrific experience so far. She’s working out the kinks of her protocol but Defy has the tools and experience to handle any side effect/adjustments that will be necessary.

Mary-Defy Medical

Defy Medical has been treating women for many years. If your wife (or you) has any questions, she is welcome to contact me directly. I'd be happy to help. My email is [email protected] !

StepbyStep

Thank you all for the replies! My girlfriend has had her IUD removed and here PCP ordered a surprisingly thorough set of labs for her to tell her thyroid and sex hormones. If there's an issue with her hormones then it looks like we'll give Defy a chance!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me