Does Anyone Feel Better on an AI?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I have taken zinc, it will help if you get the right type. I changed my injection frequency and reduced my dosage and it keeps my estrogen in range though near the top. My old trt doctor thought that even though my estrogen was barely in range that my free estrogen was too high. I haven’t given it too much thought lately.

What form of Zinc do u recommended. I just ordered this zinc supplement below

Any thoughts in regards to Calcium D Glucarate?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JRos895

When I used an AI I took small doses daily or EOD. More frequent and uniform dosing would tend to reduce the overall aromatization rate. If you're wanting to match relative AI levels to testosterone levels then the effect presumably is more one of limiting peak estradiol, also causing more variation in the E2/T ratio.

Xyosted produces less variation in serum testosterone than standard enanthate or cypionate formulations. At 10 days, its apparent half-life is twice as long. I believe plasma levels of anastrozole peak soon after ingestion, something like an hour or two. So it should be doing its job pretty quickly. The half-life is about two days. If you want to pursue this then you would get the graph of average serum testosterone levels from the Xyosted clinical trials and match the relative AI dose to the relative amount of serum testosterone at the particular time point in the weekly injection cycle. Dosing should be at least daily—the more frequent the dosing the better the match.
How could it’s half life be longer—isn’t Xyosted just T Enanthate and that’s it?

Simon7

I've been using Anastrozole regularly for five years and I don't experience any side effects. Dosage used to be 0.25mg three times a week and in the last year I reduced it to twice a week as my E2 levels lowered, perhaps due to loss of fat.

The reason I use Anastrozole is to lower my E2 levels and keep them in check , while steering away from lowering them too much. My goal is to keep my E2 in the range of 30-45 pg/ml as prior to starting TRT I already developed some Gynaecomastia and I don't want it to worsen.

@Cataceous you mentioned in an earlier post here that you had concerns regarding long term effects of Anastrozole. What is the your reference for these concerns and are these concerns based on low dose Anastrozole usage?

Gman86

I've been using Anastrozole regularly for five years and I don't experience any side effects. Dosage used to be 0.25mg three times a week and in the last year I reduced it to twice a week as my E2 levels lowered, perhaps due to loss of fat.

The reason I use Anastrozole is to lower my E2 levels and keep them in check , while steering away from lowering them too much. My goal is to keep my E2 in the range of 30-45 pg/ml as prior to starting TRT I already developed some Gynaecomastia and I don't want it to worsen.

@Cataceous you mentioned in an earlier post here that you had concerns regarding long term effects of Anastrozole. What is the your reference for these concerns and are these concerns based on low dose Anastrozole usage?

What’s the rest of ur protocol look like?

Any negatives that u’ve noticed from taking the ai?

What were the benefits u noticed from taking it vs not being on it?

Last edited:

Graham

What form of Zinc do u recommended. I just ordered this zinc supplement below

Any thoughts in regards to Calcium D Glucarate?

Life extension, possibly picolinate I try to check labdoor. I have taken cdg as well but all these are ok if your E2 is like let’s say at the top of the range or slightly over and you just need to bring it down smidge. If you actually need to reduce it by 50 percent they will probably not cut it

Last edited:

Fortunate

How could it’s half life be longer—isn’t Xyosted just T Enanthate and that’s it?
It’s a good question. That said, Xyosted does not have alcohol or preservatives and that could play a role. Also, it may be that the discrepancy between Xyosted and other forms of enanthate are simply related to the specific studies performed. In other words, it is not unusual for scientific studies to be inconsistent with other scientific studies on the same topic.

All that said, I can’t profess to know the answer.

Smokey

I do not feel good on Anastrozole (only one I have experimented with)....feels like poison to my system even at 0.15 once a week. I have been on TRT since 2010. I am now on 200 mg of Cyp/Prop blend split into 1/2 dose every 3.5 days along with 100 mg of Deca. I have been on this protocol for 6 months and it is my favorite of all that I have experimented with. I feel the deca and blend combo keep my estro at normal levels (41 sensitive test) even with upper end T range above 1500. Erections are great, energy is great. I throw in HCG (now trying Kisseptin for the first time) every now and then (however, this always raises my estro levels and causes ED and mood problems).

Just my experience.

Gman86

50mg Test. Enanthate twice a week
750IU HcG twice a week
25mg DHEA twice a day
L-Citrullene twice a day
5mg Tadalafil once a day

Nope.

Control of E2 levels.

Haha, I meant like what were any objective/ subjective benefits that u noticed from taking the ai?

Gman86

I do not feel good on Anastrozole (only one I have experimented with)....feels like poison to my system even at 0.15 once a week. I have been on TRT since 2010. I am now on 200 mg of Cyp/Prop blend split into 1/2 dose every 3.5 days along with 100 mg of Deca. I have been on this protocol for 6 months and it is my favorite of all that I have experimented with. I feel the deca and blend combo keep my estro at normal levels (41 sensitive test) even with upper end T range above 1500. Erections are great, energy is great. I throw in HCG (now trying Kisseptin for the first time) every now and then (however, this always raises my estro levels and causes ED and mood problems).

Just my experience.

What dose of HCG do u use when u’ve tried adding it in?

Fortunate

Just my experience.
I tried Deca for a short period. Maybe 10 days or so, dosing every other day. I eventually felt a sensation as though my heart was beating harder than normal. Not faster, just more force. It made me nervous what that may do over the long term, and I was using 15mg every other day.

Do you feel anything like this? I actually think I also feel it with higher doses of T. I wonder if there is an acclimation period, after which this effect diminishes?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... Xyosted does not have alcohol or preservatives and that could play a role. Also, it may be that the discrepancy between Xyosted and other forms of enanthate are simply related to the specific studies performed. In other words, it is not unusual for scientific studies to be inconsistent with other scientific studies on the same topic.
We think the lack of benzyl alcohol is a significant factor in this. It does enhance absorption.

The concerns are theoretical and at this point should be given no more weight than concerns about long-term high estradiol. In addition, they are more of an issue when intratesticular aromatization is still a significant contributor to total estradiol, which may mean hCG is being used. The idea is that AIs have less effect on intratesticular aromatization, which means that a reduction in estradiol comes more at the expense of other sites involving local production and use, such as skin, bone, vasculature, and even the brain in the case of AIs that penetrate. So the worry is that some sites end up with insufficient estradiol even when serum levels appear normal.

Smokey

I tried Deca for a short period. Maybe 10 days or so, dosing every other day. I eventually felt a sensation as though my heart was beating harder than normal. Not faster, just more force. It made me nervous what that may do over the long term, and I was using 15mg every other day.

Do you feel anything like this? I actually think I also feel it with higher doses of T. I wonder if there is an acclimation period, after which this effect diminishes?
When I first began deca it took about two-3 weeks for my system o level out. I had issues with ED and then they sibsided and came back strong (except when I cycle in HCG or Kisseptin) I have had the sensation of my heart beating harder during physical activity but it seems mostly when my estro level is above 45.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me