Doctors servicing the Buffalo NY area

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys, asking for a close friend who tested very low T a while back and has been unable to find good treatment. He seems to like what I've told him about my Defy experience, but unfortunately, the only Labcorp in the area (short of a 4+ hour drive each way to Pittsburgh) refuses to do labs for out of state doctors.

His current GP says his levels are fine (<200 TT) and TBH, Buffalo doesn't have much in terms of cutting edge doctors last I checked.

I believe Dr Rotman used to work for Primebody, and I was wondering if this is still the case. I visited him and did enjoy the experience overall.

Any other suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

wondering

I am a brand new patient of Dr. Saya's and I live in Rochester. The University of Rochester Medical Center is the local behemoth. Th nearest LabCorp is an hour away. Defy was able to email me the lab slip and I took it to my UR lab. No issues. The one caveat is to make sure your local lab runs the right E2. But they worked with me on that.

rugbyhit

Ditto on what wondering stated. I'm in Rochester as well and with Defy. Dr. Saya sends my labs to Labcorp in Auburn NY and I've had no issues. Never requested Defy to send to UR. I'll have to set that up and save the hour drive...thanks wondering!

I used to have to go to Scranton PA with my other "doctor" before i got hooked up with Defy.

Ditto on what wondering stated. I'm in Rochester as well and with Defy. Dr. Saya sends my labs to Labcorp in Auburn NY and I've had no issues. Never requested Defy to send to UR. I'll have to set that up and save the hour drive...thanks wondering!

I used to have to go to Scranton PA with my other "doctor" before i got hooked up with Defy.

Sucks it's all so far away. Feel bad for my friend and just trying to get him a decent doctor as well!

wondering

Sucks it's all so far away. Feel bad for my friend and just trying to get him a decent doctor as well!

Defy doesn't send the lab request to UR, they email me a PDF and I take with me. I can't see a reason they can't email to your friend and he take to a lab in Buffalo. Again, doing your homework to make sure they run the right E2 test is the only effort. This doesn't have to be hard.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me