DOCTORS IN VIRGINIA

Buy Lab Tests Online

flexing37

Looking for any good TRT doctors in the state of Virginia. Looking at possibly driving to Tier 1 in Chattanooga....but would rather be a little closer. Any recommendations?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

Men’s Health Center in Richmond will get you started, but they are pricey. It’s where I started 2 years ago.

swoops36

Yeah, like I said, pricey, but they started me with zero BS when my insurance was refusing to cover my TRT without months of testing. After my 12 months was up I found a local dr who handles my TRT now, but he’s not an endo. He just writes my scripts, up to me to stay on top of blood work. New insurance covers it now

cigpk

Yeah, like I said, pricey, but they started me with zero BS when my insurance was refusing to cover my TRT without months of testing. After my 12 months was up I found a local dr who handles my TRT now, but he’s not an endo. He just writes my scripts, up to me to stay on top of blood work. New insurance covers it now
Interesting. I’m with defy right now and my yearly cost is looking like it’s going to come to about $1500.

I would like to go into getting insurance to cover it at some point but right now I’m young, only 28 so I doubt insurance will cover it for a while.

swoops36

i think Defy is your best option without insurance. I’m lucky my regular dr is on TRT and I brought it up at a visit and he said he’d write for me, saving me about 3k a year

cigpk

i think Defy is your best option without insurance. I’m lucky my regular dr is on TRT and I brought it up at a visit and he said he’d write for me, saving me about 3k a year
Got it, is he with VCU by any chance? Sorry if that is too specific of a question.

I recently moved from Atlanta and I am looking to set up with a new doctor. If he is also open to prescribing trt that is even better.

flexing37

Interested in finding Doctors around the Virginia (Staunton, VA) area who are prescribing the cream for Scrotal application. Haven't found any doctors locally who do TRT as of yet. Entertaining the idea of traveling to Chattanooga, TN to visit a TRT Clinic who advocates that method.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me