Doctors in Virginia/MD

Buy Lab Tests Online

Voosoo5

I live in northern Virginia and I’m looking for a urologist or endocrinologist that goes through insurance. I’m currently on 90mg weekly shots and want to look for a good doc? Any recommendations?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Voosoo5

Obsidian in Mclean
I’ve talked with them, only thing is they’re out of pocket. Is there any way I could get insurance to reimburse? Insurance currently pays for my treatment at my endo. Also since I’m already on trt do you think I’d be able to skip some of the initial consultations/bloodwork since I already have a bunch of labs and I’m dialed in?

Tdizzle

I’ve talked with them, only thing is they’re out of pocket. Is there any way I could get insurance to reimburse? Insurance currently pays for my treatment at my endo. Also since I’m already on trt do you think I’d be able to skip some of the initial consultations/bloodwork since I already have a bunch of labs and I’m dialed in?

The practice I listed above can definitely help you out and you can use your insurance. Dr. Myron Murdock is who you want to see. He is doing telemed visits at the moment

I second MidAtlantic Urology Group. They have offices in Greenbelt and Annapolis. They bill your insurance directly. I get my Testosterone, Anastrozole, and Finisteride from Walgreens. I get HCG from Wells Pharmacy in Florida. Fellow forum member says Wells is not compounding HCG now.
Dr. Melograna was my Urologist and he was very progressive and approachable. Sadly he moved to Florida. His replacement should be fine. I meet him in September at my next appointment.

mooseman109

Youi will likely have to do the initial blood work and patient intake. All Dr are going to want their own stuff.
insurance is a no go as far as Iknow.
I moved to Defy as it was far cheaper than obsidian

Voosoo5

Youi will likely have to do the initial blood work and patient intake. All Dr are going to want their own stuff.
insurance is a no go as far as Iknow.
I moved to Defy as it was far cheaper than obsidian
I’ve been on trt for two years, Will they make me come off to test? I won’t go cold turkey at all

Tdizzle

Is he a more conservative dosing doctor or will he be able to give a decent dose. Basically does he treat numbers or symptoms cause I feel best around 800-900

He is not my original doctor so I can’t fully comment on what his protocols are like. he took over my original docs case load when my doctor moved to Florida. My levels are in the high 800’s and he didn’t change my protocol one bit

Voosoo5

He is not my original doctor so I can’t fully comment on what his protocols are like. he took over my original docs case load when my doctor moved to Florida. My levels are in the high 800’s and he didn’t change my protocol one bit
Ok good, I’ll definitely look into him then. I just want someone else to take over my protocol which keeps me on the 800s-900s

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me