Doctors in MD ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

tropicaldaze1950

I saw him around the same time. He also told me of the conferences he was attending. He seemed very excited for the future.
I wondered if he isn’t deciding to start his own HRT clinic in Florida and get away from the insurance system.
I surely hope he’s ok, he did look a little thinner than normal l the last time I saw him.
I’m going to see him next week. I’ll surely keep you posted on anything I might find out.

I appreciate that. It did cross my mind, too, that he might be moving to Florida. It's just the abrupt announcement, which does raise the possibility of health, even if it's something chronic. For me, at 69, with serious health issues, with Dr. Melograna's retirement, I'm suddenly feeling lost and no matter how much effort I put into trying to reverse my decline from bipolar illness(sleep, sexual function, depression) nothing is working nor has worked. I was looking forward to him sharing whatever he learned from those seminars. Maybe,(hope hope) he is going to move his career in a new direction, whether in Maryland or Florida. Not getting my hopes up, though. His mentor, Dr. Shippen, retired a year or two ago. And, as far as I know, few doctors who know TRT and inerventional endocrinology take insurance. I don't have the financial means to shop doctors until I find someone who knows their stuff, backwards and forwards. Oh well...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tdizzle

I appreciate that. It did cross my mind, too, that he might be moving to Florida. It's just the abrupt announcement, which does raise the possibility of health, even if it's something chronic. For me, at 69, with serious health issues, with Dr. Melograna's retirement, I'm suddenly feeling lost and no matter how much effort I put into trying to reverse my decline from bipolar illness(sleep, sexual function, depression) nothing is working nor has worked. I was looking forward to him sharing whatever he learned from those seminars. Maybe,(hope hope) he is going to move his career in a new direction, whether in Maryland or Florida. Not getting my hopes up, though. His mentor, Dr. Shippen, retired a year or two ago. And, as far as I know, few doctors who know TRT and inerventional endocrinology take insurance. I don't have the financial means to shop doctors until I find someone who knows their stuff, backwards and forwards. Oh well...

That’s why I’m mostly worried. I think it’s going to be nearly impossible to find another doctor like him within the insurance networks. I’m trying not to get worked up yet until I see what he has to say.

tropicaldaze1950

That’s why I’m mostly worried. I think it’s going to be nearly impossible to find another doctor like him within the insurance networks. I’m trying not to get worked up yet until I see what he has to say.

Yes, until we know, we don't know. Defy might be the least expensive and Dr. Saya does telemedicine, so you wouldn't have to go to Tampa, unless you had the time or wanted to get a break from winter. Here in central Florida, there's a urologist about 70 miles from here, who takes insurance, or at least, did, when I talked to him a few years ago. Anyway, we'll see what the story is.

Dr. Melograna has been my doctor since 2013. This is indeed a surprise. Saw him in October and was looking forward to seeing him in May when I'd be back in Maryland. He told me he was going to two HRT symposiums in California and was eagerly looking forward to them. After I read this post, I wondered if he's ill. None of our business, I know, but, indeed, his decision to retire sounds like it was quickly made. I'll call his office, tomorrow, and talk with Merylys, his office manager. Whatever I find out, I'll post.
He responded to me yesterday through the patient portal. Dr.. Melograna is not retiring. He is moving to Florida. He will stop seeing patients in Maryland by the end of March.

tropicaldaze1950

Wow. I sent a message to his office manager, earlier today. The question is whether he's going to open a clinic down here.

I just received a message from Dr. Melograna on the portal. He's relocating to Ormond Beach, near Daytona Beach, about 70 miles north of me. He's sending me his business card. Don't know if he'll be a solo practice or if he's joining a group. I'm willing to pay out of pocket(and I don't have much money) if he stops taking insurance. He's worth it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me