Doctors in houston or Dallas

Buy Lab Tests Online

Devil613

Hello,

I relocated to Texas and am looking for a doctor. I had a PCP who gave me TRT when I was living in the mid-Atlantic and have since moved to Texas. I thought there were doctors in Houston and possible Dallas who will prescripe.

If so, please message me. I really need to be back on this as I feel totally different now off it.

Thanks guys!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

LerxstM4

Houston is one of the best cities for TRT doctors. My personal favorite is Dr. Mohit Khera at Baylor. Watch him speak here:

Hi Nelson, I'm in Houston and seeing Dr Larry Lipshultz today for a consult. Do you have any info on him? Switching from Men's T CLinic and I have been very happy with their results thus far (since January).

LerxstM4

Hello @LerxstM4

He is a great doctor. Long wait times in his lobby, so be ready for that. Here is more about him and his studies.

Nelson, thanks for the reply and the info on him.

Due to the need for social distancing we did my initial visit via Teledoc yesterday. Easy peasy and he set me up with Revive in Houston. Scripts should arrive tomorrow.

muzakguy

Nelson - could you chime in on a recommendation for Dallas or North Dallas? Just moved here and looking for a great Dr. Had a super PCP in San Diego that I've been with for 5 years and looking for something here similar. Thanks@!

fifty

I am in the DFW region and haven't found any good local docs to support men's health (ie: low testosterone) other than 30 Low T Centers, Men's Edge Medical, Men's T Clinic, etc. Listen to the radio and you will hear a commercial for one every 20minutes.

I just use Defy for any such issues.

Sean Mosher

I thought this was interesting from Icon Wellness website here near Houston.
Had never heard this before from any doc I personally have encountered or otherwise.

Why saliva and not blood work?
Saliva hormone values reflect the tissue concentration of your hormones. Blood and serum contains the total hormone, but your tissues are only bathed with the active or effective fraction as found in saliva. Active fraction measurements are superior to blood and urine measurements both in diagnosis and treatment.

MinD

Is Defy fairly good? Do you feel like you're working with super experienced doctors/nurses for all situations? The last couple of times I took testosterone, my sex drive got messed up; so probably estrogen, SGBH or something else; so just need to make sure I take the right steps... and using my insurance would be best, but...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me