Doctor wants to test cortisol, thyroid and test levels

Buy Lab Tests Online
I went to an endocrinologist, he stated that he will consider test treatment,but first I have to discontinue my use of dhea for 1 week ,before doing blood work. He also asked me whether I was interested in test for energy reasons or sexual reasons,I found that odd,as I consider the two topics inter related, cause test effects energy levels in men

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

He also asked me whether I was interested in test for energy reasons or sexual reasons,I found that odd,as I consider the two topics inter related, cause test effects energy levels in men
I doubt your experience will be a good one, too many red flags. I'm comfortable with saying this endo is out to lunch.

I went to an endocrinologist, he stated that he will consider test treatment
Probably 200 mg every 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I doubt your experience will be a good one, too many red flags. I'm comfortable with saying this endo is out to lunch.

Probably 200 mg every 2 weeks.
Wow,thanks I appreciate it. And question why as an Endo he did not order test for my other hormones, like growth, dht, insulin. I mean I went to him for lack of energy and abnormal liver enzymes blood work results. Though I was also interested in hrt

The blood work he ordered does not include e2. One thing I want to add, is that he asked me to drop my pants,then quickly touched my genitals,then said to pull my my pants up. I assumed it was routine ,but found it strange he did not remark on what he was checking for,though I should have asked in hindsight

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me