Doctor suggesting unusual TRT protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online

kafahmy

I was discussing my low T symptoms with my new GP (he sounds much more knowledgeable than all the endos I've been to btw) and told him that I came off TRT because it wasn't working for me. I recovered after one year on TRT + HCG and recovered to my pre TRT levels (low normal range).

He suggested that I cycle on and off! he says I can go 10 weeks on 200mg test/week than switch to low dose clomid for 6 weeks than back on Test for 10 weeks and so on. No need for hcg to preserve fertility if I follow this.

My question is: anyone heard of such protocol ? if that's a good protocol why do people who cycle on and off do not follow the same approach ? why 12 weeks cycle+ PCT + Time off why don't they just stay on clomid in between there cycles ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

kafahmy

That's what i thought, he's well built and in good shape so i think ,even though he didn't say it, that he may be following the same protocol ?

putting terminology aside, as i'm sure this is not a "TRT" protocol. but would this work for someone in the normal low range ? and again why don't bodybuilders stay on low dose clomid in beteeen their cycles instead of following PCT and thrn take time off ?

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes bodybuilders do cycle testosterone, under the care of a doctor and cycling 500mg of testosterone a week. I know very little about cycling testosterone for bodybuilding because I've never done it.

Where i'd question that is how he deals with the E problem from 200mg/Week, and how he adjusts for SHBG. Thatd be a huge up and down with 200mg once per week on a low SHBG guy (<20).

But there's room for a different train of thought I suppose, like I'm trying to do with E levels and low SHBG.

That's what i thought, he's well built and in good shape so i think ,even though he didn't say it, that he may be following the same protocol ?

putting terminology aside, as i'm sure this is not a "TRT" protocol. but would this work for someone in the normal low range ? and again why don't bodybuilders stay on low dose clomid in beteeen their cycles instead of following PCT and thrn take time off ?

a cycle for something other than TRT would be more than 200mg/Week so yes still on the TRT envelope, perhaps a hybrid of TRT and a cycle it sounds but could work for you. But as in my other post there's A LOT of potential for Estrogen going that route, Clomid is notorious for it if not dosed carefully.

kafahmy

Carter, I tend to aromatase quickly and i'm also an arimidex over responder hence was the reason for why i couldn't get my trt protocol to work for an entire year. call me lucky lol

i'm currently on 12.5 mg clomid 3 times/ week, i've been on it for the past 2 weeks and i feel great so far, not sure for how long i'll feel this way but the GP didn't seem to mind and set a follow up in a month for blood test so we will see.

i may try his protocol if clomid fails me, i've got nothing to lose i guess.

Saxon

and again why don't bodybuilders stay on low dose clomid in beteeen their cycles instead of following PCT and thrn take time off ?

Bodybuilders don't cycle these days. They "blast" with is referred to as the cycle and then
"cruise" in between which is akin to TRT to get blood work healthy before the next blast. Modern bodybuilders are using in excess of 5 grams of anabolic steroids a week on cycle and then cruise on anywhere between 150-250mg a week of testosterone.

kafahmy

Bodybuilders don't cycle these days. They "blast" with is referred to as the cycle and then
"cruise" in between which is akin to TRT to get blood work healthy before the next blast. Modern bodybuilders are using in excess of 5 grams of anabolic steroids a week on cycle and then cruise on anywhere between 150-250mg a week of testosterone.

yes, you're right...it's the new trend nowadays, bunch of the dudes at my gym are blasting and cruising. I was referring to the ones who still follow the on & off approach

Systemlord

Carter, I tend to aromatase quickly and i'm also an arimidex over responder hence was the reason for why i couldn't get my trt protocol to work for an entire year. call me lucky lol

i'm currently on 12.5 mg clomid 3 times/ week, i've been on it for the past 2 weeks and i feel great so far, not sure for how long i'll feel this way but the GP didn't seem to mind and set a follow up in a month for blood test so we will see.

i may try his protocol if clomid fails me, i've got nothing to lose i guess.

I over-respond to anastrozole as well, I've been dissolving my anastrozole in 5ml of vodka and dosing a small fraction of that dosage using graduated droppers I got off Amazon. Without the ability to dilute the anastrozole I don't know what I would have done to control my E2.

You don't cycle TRT, you go on and stay on.

kafahmy

I over-respond to anastrozole as well, I've been dissolving my anastrozole in 5ml of vodka and dosing a small fraction of that dosage using graduated droppers I got off Amazon. Without the ability to dilute the anastrozole I don't know what I would have done to control my E2.

You don't cycle TRT, you go on and stay on.

sounds like an excuse to have a vodka shot lol

i actually read about that after i came off, i'll definetly give it a try if i go back on trt

Systemlord

sounds like an excuse to have a vodka shot lol

i actually read about that after i came off, i'll definetly give it a try if i go back on trt

I've gone over in my head what I might tell the police offer what's in the 10ml glass jar, which is where I store my AI doses once they have been diluted. As unbelievable as it sounds I've only been buzzed less than 10 times in my life, I don't care for alcohol.

I'm going to be creating a thread for AI over-responders with pictures on how to do it and where you can buy the supplies.

kafahmy

i felt greaaat on clomid but i've also developed floaters in my eyes :/
i'll have to stop and hope for the best...
my only option now is going back on Testesrerone i guess
it sucks to be me lol

if trt didn't work for you mate cycling it makes no sense to me because it will prevent you from raising your natural testosterone.. you should focus on that imo..

kafahmy

if trt didn't work for you mate cycling it makes no sense to me because it will prevent you from raising your natural testosterone.. you should focus on that imo..

any idea on how else i can raise my natural T significantly ? test boosters don't help that much and DAA has been shown to actually (in some cases) lower T...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me