Doctor suggesting only HCG for 1 month

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jayyy

Hi Folks,
As i was almost decided to start my self administered TRT routine, My doctor suggested that i should start 1250mg per week HCG only.
He said, he wants to check whether i can able to increase Testosterone without TRT.
Btw, it seems like i have primary hypogonadism which means my testicles not producing enough sperm or test. So doctor wants to know if they give high doses of HCG, will it increases test without impacting sperm count. Doctor doesnt know that i am already suffering from low sperm count. So just thought of letting you guys know. I have to wait for a month to see the results. I also have vericocele, i am guess repairing it may cure my problem with sperm n testosterone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jayyy

Thanks Nelson.
I dint get time to go through all the messages in the thread but i believe the over all tone of the thread is not so good with HCG alone treatment.
I basically approached this doctor to get prescription so that in case if i get caught importing medications abroad, i can show the prescription.
I have Low T, Low sperm count, High Prolactin, Low thyroid, Low Vitamin D. Dont know from where to start.
So i have started supplements for vitamin D n thyroid.
Starting HCG from next week.
If it doest increase Testosterone, then ill start TRT of 75mg twice a week along with HCG.
Anything u guys want me to do?

Jayyy

I am sure it will not work for me but my doctor wants to try it out. Lets see, i will wait for a month. I hope it will not desensitize leydig cells. Strangely my LH levels came down while my FSH is high. Very strange. Usually both LH and FSH are high, so i assumed, I am Primary hypogonadism which means my testicles are not making enough testosterone or sperm

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks Nelson.
I dint get time to go through all the messages in the thread but i believe the over all tone of the thread is not so good with HCG alone treatment.
I basically approached this doctor to get prescription so that in case if i get caught importing medications abroad, i can show the prescription.
I have Low T, Low sperm count, High Prolactin, Low thyroid, Low Vitamin D. Dont know from where to start.
So i have started supplements for vitamin D n thyroid.
Starting HCG from next week.
If it doest increase Testosterone, then ill start TRT of 75mg twice a week along with HCG.
Anything u guys want me to do?
Please share your blood test results if you can.

Jayyy

1579051659363.png

I had very good Vitamin B12 levels,Free T4 levels and Vitamin D levels 6 months ago. I am not sure why everything came down along with LH levels. I will do another test within 2 to 4 days and compare those results with these.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching