Doctor Osborn Ordered Regular Estradiol Test

Buy Lab Tests Online

johnt

So I finally decided to make an appointment with an experienced TRT Doctor (Dr. Osborn). Blood tests were ordered but the estradiol test was not the sensitive type. I inquired why and was told sensitive was not necessary. I have an appointment in a few weeks. I've heard/read a lot of good things about Dr. Osborn, curious as to why the difference when a lot of what I read states to run the sensitive test. I will certainly ask him when we meet. I'm wondering if I should just go to discountedlabs and order my own sensitive test. What are your thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
He has always said the standard test if fine. He told me as long as ur 20-35 ur fine. He also said take into account symptoms. He also normally injects 1x per week not 2. Dr. Rand McClain likes one time per week injections also so he isn't the only very good doctor who does it a bit different then read here. He has a great reputation though!!! You should feel very confident with him. Guy is a brain surgeon so I'd trust him anyday without a worry!!

johnt

@Sportsfan8724 Thanks for the reply. I think I've watched everyone of his videos as I've been researching doctors. I'm feeling confident in my selection and looking forward to the consultation. Is he your doctor as well or someone you have worked with in the past?

CoastWatcher

I would not rely on the standard estradiol test. There is more than sufficient data available to demonstrate it's unreliability when used by men.

I've never had him as a doctor. He responds to Facebook messages very quickly though and estradiol is a topic I've discussed with him. He says life extension based there test studies http://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2008/11/Dangers-of-Excess-Estrogen-in-the-Aging-Male/Page-02 On the old test so that's why he likes it. He said symptoms are key too. He likes to go by symptoms and seeing the number 20-35. Honestly I sometimes run both the sensitive and the regular test. If you have extra cash run BOTH test but doctor Osborn is a good Doctor and was Jay Campbells doctor and maybe still is.

Johnt this actually http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2010/5/why-estrogen-balance-is-critical-to-aging-men/page-01 was the article I meant to link. Coastwatcher isn't giving bad advice I don't want him to think that either. I'm actually kinda defending both him and Dr Osborn. Just wanted to tell you Drs reasoning and let you know you should still be confident in him. Like I said before I sometimes just run both test and that might be a good idea for you also to put ur mind at ease.

I would not rely on the standard estradiol test. There is more than sufficient data available to demonstrate it's unreliability when used by men.

I whole heartedely agree.

I simply just would not trust that test, nor any judgement based on it.

That article from life extension is rather not convincing, it says if E2 is too low due to arimidex, you can add topical estradiol cream. Instead of just reducing the arimidex?

If tested thru Quest, they even write right on the lab result that if youre male it's the wrong test...sure these are good names (drs) but come on...this is years old stuff that we're dealing with here...once per week and ECLIA Roche E2 tests?????
These Docs are getting woefully left behind.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me