Doctor Finder

Buy Lab Tests Online

Powerdome

Hey Nelson, when will the doctor finder be up and running. It will be an important tool for all patients on HRT. Also, I'm hoping that this will include doctors from other countries like New Zealand and Australia. A lot of guys on this forum are not US bound and we all hope to find informed doctors in our countries.

As a second thought, I wonder how we can get more international doctors on board? They would be more receptive being informed from a fellow doctor than a guy on a message board!

Thanks and I hope the doctor finder leads guys and girls to better results if they are having trouble on this journey.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ThomasHoward

I completely agree with you and I think that doctors from different countries will be an excellent solution for this forum. First, each country has its own treatment methods, therefore, the arrival of new foreign doctors will bring with it many methods of treatment. Thus, the patient will be able to choose the method that is more suitable for him on the budget and health. Also, I fully agree with you that it is better to listen to the advice of professional doctors than people who do not have a medical education. For example, if you have a health problem, you can contact a multinational company Case Management Software Australia | Cloud-Based Practice Software | iinsight

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching