Doc prescribed Anastrozole, but don't know if I need it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Galactus

Total test 1168 (they didn't test free, even though I requested it. Grrr.)

Estradiol is 50.4 pg/ml.

Hemoglobin is 18.6 and Hemocrit 53.5. Not happy about my high hemo levels and they've been that way for a while.

I feel great but doctor says my estradiol is a bit higher than he likes so he prescribed Anastrozole. Walgreens filled it for $230 (36 1mg tabs) and I have insurance. Going there now to see if it should be cheaper and if not, will just order from Defy for 1/2 the cost.

Thoughts on my numbers? I feel pretty great :D

Thanks y'all!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

The answer couldn’t be more obvious! Obv DO NOT TAKE THE AI! Lol. And I’m not even an anti-ai guy. How u feel is all that matters. Having slightly high E2 levels is extremely beneficial and healthy for u. Ur levels aren’t even that high

Also, those HGB and HCT levels are absolutely nothing to worry about. Those are actually very healthy levels. I personally don’t like seeing mine go too much higher, but if ur levels stay around that all the time u have nothing to worry about. Here’s a good quick little video explaining why u don’t have to worry. But absolutely save ur money in regards to the ai. What’s ur full protocol?

Galactus

Thanks Gman - I wound up purchasing the A because it was only $10 (they had the wrong insurance info). 1 pill every 3 days but as you said, I don't feel like I need it. I don't show ANY signs of high E, and I've had high E before (cry during commercials much?)

I take .43mL test cyp every 5 days (around 120mg week), plus .50mL HCG 2x weekly.

Galactus

This also cements my thinking that my new urologist doesn't keep up with TRT best practices:
- His usual protocol is 200mg every 2 weeks :eek:
- Didn't measure free test in my bloodwork
- Prescribed A at 1mg 3x weekly for slightly elevated E

Gman86

Ya clearly ur urologist has no clue what they’re doing, and is going to cause much more harm than good with any patients that actually listen to his advice. Just use him for ur prescriptions and guide ur own TRT, be way better off, at least until u end up switching to a doctor that actually knows what they’re doing

ya $10 is nothing. Better to have it just incase, but currently, u 1000% don’t need it, and absolutely shouldn’t touch the stuff. But u never know what the future holds

JimGainz

1mg 3x weekly is Pretty much the highest dose I have ever heard of for someone on TRT: and is more in line with someone running 400 to 500 mg of testosterone per week. I would never suggest running it that high with your levels. If you try anything, I would do 1/2 to 1 mg per week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me