do you use clomid with TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

gerardo

If you have a lot of money and don't mind frequent injections then hMG could be used with TRT to maintain testicular activity.
I do not have much money. How many ui of hmg would you have to apply? 3x a week?

Cataceos. You use encomifleno + TRT. From your experience, do you know what side effects will come from long-term use of encomiflene? Or, for example, use 5mg of tamoxifen or 4mg of Clomid daily + TRT for the long term?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I do not have much money. How many ui of hmg would you have to apply? 3x a week?

Cataceos. You use encomifleno + TRT. From your experience, do you know what side effects will come from long-term use of encomiflene? Or, for example, use 5mg of tamoxifen or 4mg of Clomid daily + TRT for the long term?
I don't know the minimum dosing schedule that would be needed with hMG. In natural men these gonadotropins are pulsed more than 10 times a day. I've seen that six pulses per day is adequate for prevention of testicular atrophy. There are claims that a couple pulses a week are also sufficient, but I consider these to be as yet unsubstantiated—viz. Royal Medical Center.

I also don't know what side effects might arise with long-term use of enclomiphene. Hopefully nothing bad, but we don't have the data. I'd avoid tamoxifen altogether. It has known toxicity. Remember, there's no point in using a SERM with TRT unless you're also using GnRH or maybe kisspeptin.

gerardo

I also don't know what side effects might arise with long-term use of enclomiphene. Hopefully nothing bad, but we don't have the data. I'd avoid tamoxifen altogether. It has known toxicity. Remember, there's no point in using a SERM with TRT unless you're also using GnRH or maybe kisspeptin.
Doesn't using Clomid + TRT at least prevent testicular atrophy as it would have some LH and FSH?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me