Do you really need to inject HCG twice a week?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I only use 200-250 per week and I'm perfectly "fine", 6000iu vial lasts me several months, as purely a cost saver I think it's just fine but I only pay $40 for 6Kiu thru Defy. There are cheaper buy options out there.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
hcg half life.jpg

Dr Saya showed that 500 IU HCG only stays in your system for around 772 hours. 150 IU lasted 1 day.

Cips1975

I do 500iu subq mon and thur same day after each test cyp shot. No issues I personally been having. Dr prescribed to keep testes in check both operational and aesthetically. No shrinkage/retraction I’ve noticed.

Blackhawk

View attachment 6521
Dr Saya showed that 500 IU HCG only stays in your system for around 772 hours. 150 IU lasted 1 day.

This graph shows levels based on dosage but does not include interpretation of results. It seems many people interpret this graph as "more is better". In Dr Saya's own narrative/discussion and conclusions of this data he states that ideal dosage remains unknown and probably is somewhere in between the extremes of the dosages this graph is based upon.

IMO, Based on multiple reports of men on this forum, and Drs Saya and Crisler's posts on this forum, it is quite obvious there is not a single approach dosage or schedule that is ideal for all men on TRT. We are still in territory that is largely uncharted and experimentation is still necessary to the man to find out what dose if any is most appropriate.

For some men, the higher dose less frequently may work great. For others the daily lower dose may be more appropriate to create a more circadian type of pulsatile response.

I don't inject it at all anymore and feel better without it.

I know hCG improves my Total Testosterone slightly, but the estradiol goes up a lot too. I've had a couple people tell me personally that it is detrimental to gym performance but I don't really know how to feel about it. I do want to have children in the future and not sure how fragile the reproductive system is to TRT without hCG, or a restart with Clomid.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
To remain fertile, once per week low dose will be a waste of time. A semen test can prove me right or wrong.
For testicular atrophy, I am sure it is also a waste of time unless you inject larger doses once per week (1000 IU+). But your testicles will tell you.
Some men do not seem to have noticeable testicular atrophy and they are done with kids. They can do without HCG unless their libido is low.

I beg members here not to spread wrong information, please.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me