Do you like HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Do you like HCG?

• Yes

• No

• Absolutely *no* difference noticed

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’ve searched for hours and read countless answers from people, yet it’s hard to gauge the split on who likes HCG versus who doesn’t.

Plain and simple. Don’t think about “well I liked it until my kid knocked the vial over” or “well the UGL one sucked but”. As of today, do you like (and presumably use) HCG? If there’s more to it, vote and then share in a comment/post.

Hopefully this gets some responses and helps other guys make an educated decision for themselves!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

johnnybones

Have you noticed any difference yet? How much were you taking?
Only two things, while the scale has only moved 1 or 2 lbs depending on the day, I feel much less bloated and watery. Also testicles are actually hanging lower more of the time as opposed to being high like they were a lot of the time while using HCG. Still too early to really tell anything though.

Only two things, while the scale has only moved 1 or 2 lbs depending on the day, I feel much less bloated and watery. Also testicles are actually hanging lower more of the time as opposed to being high like they were a lot of the time while using HCG. Still too early to really tell anything though.

I hear you on the bloated part. When I was on HCG I felt like I was going to pop. Beet red too.

Yea I am a hyper responder. I was only taking 125iu 2x a week. Anything more and my e2 would go nuts. Had some awful weeks before finding that out lol

how long have you been on TRT and how long have you been off of HCG?

TRT since June 2019. I was on HCG at first, then dropped it, tried it again, then dropped it until this week. Been a little frantic trying to figure out where my libido went and tried 100IU yesterday. Felt great for a bit (who knows if that was related), but just the same jittery/anxious feeling today all over.

johnnybones

TRT since June 2019. I was on HCG at first, then dropped it, tried it again, then dropped it until this week. Been a little frantic trying to figure out where my libido went and tried 100IU yesterday. Felt great for a bit (who knows if that was related), but just the same jittery/anxious feeling today all over.
Whats your overall protocol? how long did you drop it for? did you get bloodwork while on and then while off?

Whats your overall protocol? how long did you drop it for? did you get bloodwork while on and then while off?

Never had bloodwork on it, was always a few weeks in between HCG and tests. The last time I tried it was in September, did 100IU, waited 2 days, 150IU, 2 more days, 250IU - boom that last one made me feel awful. I'm just yet to see a true benefit from it. Plus I'd prefer to be less fertile right now (the girl I'm seeing is with that too lol).

Currently on 154mg/week, injecting ED. My levels off of it have swung up and down quite a bit, but that's another story.

johnnybones

Never had bloodwork on it, was always a few weeks in between HCG and tests. The last time I tried it was in September, did 100IU, waited 2 days, 150IU, 2 more days, 250IU - boom that last one made me feel awful. I'm just yet to see a true benefit from it. Plus I'd prefer to be less fertile right now (the girl I'm seeing is with that too lol).

Currently on 154mg/week, injecting ED. My levels off of it have swung up and down quite a bit, but that's another story.

why were you changing the dose of the HCG so much?

Westin

Love the HCG. I am on 120mg TC split weekly. My doc will prescribe not more test. I found another doc that is willing to give HCG and am doing 375 IU 3 weekly, It has raised my TT and increased libido. I love it. Why not use the tools available if they work for you? If it doesn't work, or agree with you, dump it. I love HCG. Balls are back, higher libido and TT levels. If E2 goes up a bit (.25) of AI takes care of it. Nothings easy, you got to figure out how to make it work for you.

DixieWrecked

I've noticed the exact same thing regarding the water. Testicle atrophy not as bad as I was thinking either. I can deal with it

UCFguy01

I use HCG and it works OK. My wife likes when I don't have an empty sack so it's more for her, lol. I only use like 400 IU's week and it keeps them in good shape.

DixieWrecked

I use HCG and it works OK. My wife likes when I don't have an empty sack so it's more for her, lol. I only use like 400 IU's week and it keeps them in good shape.

I definitely ejaculate less but honestly I will sacrifice that if it means feeling the best I can feel.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me