Do sensitive nipples mean estrogen is definitely high?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike9876

I have been on TRT for exactly 3 weeks. Lately I've been having very sensitive nipples. Does this mean that my estrogen is definitely high? Or is it possible to have sensitive nipple without also having high estrogen?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Just being on TRT can cause increased nipple sensitivity, may have nothing to do with estrogen levels.

Most nipples issues are benign and not a sign of high, or low, E, or T or anything else for that matter. Though swelling, lumps, discharge should be taken seriously. My nips it less with my E lower.

CoastWatcher

Four years of TRT, stable levels and no AI ever taken, my nipples still will spark on occasion. Wait six weeks and see where things stand at your first follow-up blood work.

Mike9876

Ok, thanks for that. I just thought I should ask. I am also having severe problems emotionally. Although I have another thread about that so I'll post about that in there.

Gman86

These guys are all spot on. It took me years to figure out that nipple sensitivity doesn’t always mean high estrogen. I’ve had random nipple sensitivity during periods of low E2, verified by blood work. I’ve experienced random nipple sensitivity and I’ve also experienced gyno starting to form due to high estrogen/ prolactin.

Here’s the differenc between the two for me. Random nipple sensitivity only lasts for a day or two at a time usually. And isn’t that severe in regards to sensitivity. From what I’ve read it could just be from testosterone levels fluctuating a bit. During these times of random sensitivity I experience NO itching.

The sensitivity that eventually lead to a small lump forming under my nipple was different. It persisted everyday for weeks and weeks. I think a little more than a month before gyno started forming. Basically it persisted every single day with no breaks. The sensitivity was severe. The sensitivity was also accompanied by itchiness. So itchy that I would scratch my nipples until they blead. I had to put tape over them so I wouldn’t scratch them.

So if it persists for weeks I would obv try to get your blood work done to see where your E2 sits as well as prolactin. In my experience prolactin plays a big role in nipple issues/ gyno, possibly even more of a role than E2. For example I had a sensitive E2 of 73 on my last blood work and have had literally zero nipple sensitivity. Probably due to my prolactin being low to mid range on that same blood work. So make sure you always check prolactin as well.

Ty Nordic

Nipple growth

I have been on TRT for exactly 3 weeks. Lately I've been having very sensitive nipples. Does this mean that my estrogen is definitely high? Or is it possible to have sensitive nipple without also having high estrogen?

I had the same issue early on. My Doc said my estrogen was in the normal range. However, sensitivity came with actual nipple growth, and within 45 days or so, my nipples had tripled in size. Sent my blood work to Nelson, and my estrogen WAS in the normal range.... for a lactating female! Luckily, I had TINY nipples before, but now they are much bigger. Not freaky, but I don't like 'em.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me