Do i need to use ai on trt/cruise?

Buy Lab Tests Online

nicklz

Hey guys, i am on a cruise test cypionate 250mg e8d, on the advice of my friend who has been taking steroids for over 5 years, he recommended me to use 0.5mg of arimidex mon/thursday at a dosage of testosterone dosage of 250mg, i was on this protocol for about 4 months, I felt pretty good, BUT I noticed that after taking ai on Thursday, the rest of the days I felt pretty bad, that's what I felt: bad pump in the gym, dry joints, poor penis sensitivity, the penis seemed smaller than usually + easy to lose an erection. I realized that my e2 was low, so I reduced the dose and started taking 0.5 mg ai only in the day of the injection, immediately noticed the benefits: better mood, better pump, the penis seems to be fuller, and it is easier to achieve an erection, but on the 5th day the symptoms began to appear again low e2: the penis is not so full, pumps are worse, etc. I took 0.5 mg of arimidex in monday and did blood test on 3rd day after injection and it was 27, lab range 8-42.

If I understand correctly, if my e2 level on day 3 is 27, then the remaining 5 days it decreases, and therefore I begin to feel symptoms of low e2? I use ai because a lot of people have said e2 should be low-mid and that ai is needed even at 250mg e7d-e8d.

If I stop ai then my e2 will significantly higher after the injection of the test,will it go down next days or it will be constantly as high as in the first days when the test cyp have peak level?

I'm new here and I want to hear your opinions on whether I need AI at this dose of the test and how to choose the optimal level of estradiol for myself in order to feel good.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching