Do I Have Primary Hypogonadism ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

G1122

Was on 25mg Clomid EOD. After 4 weeks I did labs and had these results:
LH: 7.5 (1.7-8.6)
TT: 330 (264-916)

Does this mean I'm primary or is 4 weeks not enough time for the testes to recover?

I was using HCG while on TRT, but obviously not frequently enough. I was simply doing 250iu 1-2x/week and got lax with my use where previously I'd used more. Should I give it more time or abandon my hope of PCT?

I'd never gotten an initial diagnosis and was put on T before testing LH/FSH so it's possible I was primary all along. I'm 28 y/o and don't see physical issues with my testes and things seemed fine in my early 20's before I gained weight and got very fatigued.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Your LH doesn't look bad, 7.5 after 4 weeks. I would think your total T would be higher. I would continue the protocol. Hopefully your results will improve. What was your T level before you started trt?

G1122

TT was at 250 like 4 years ago. Unfortunately didn't get initial LH/FSH readings. I had terrible side effects so I got off clomid, but I wonder if I push through for another month or so that my testes will "wake up". Things have obviously flatlined after stopping the Clomid. This is very concerning as I'd always thought I was secondary and cannot for the life of me reason why at 28 I'd be primary other than inconsistent HCG usage so I feel now a little lost.

Vince

Super Moderator
If your secondary, HCG should raise your testosterone. You could just try HCG and see what results you get.

G1122

If your secondary, HCG should raise your testosterone. You could just try HCG and see what results you get.

Do you suggest that over really low-dose clomid (12.5mg EOD)? The serious side effects became really pronounced when my Dr in response to the above labs doubled my dose to 25mg OD (instead of EOD). I wonder if taking a step back and giving more time would be more prudent as opposed to HCG due to FSH activity?

Vince

Super Moderator
Do you suggest that over really low-dose clomid (12.5mg EOD)? The serious side effects became really pronounced when my Dr in response to the above labs doubled my dose to 25mg OD (instead of EOD). I wonder if taking a step back and giving more time would be more prudent as opposed to HCG due to FSH activity?
I've never used clomid but it does seem that patients do better on a lower dose. I believe but don't know for sure that doctor Saya use 12.5 mg of clomid for his patients.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Your total test production compared to LH looks a little sluggish, but not in the tank. I've seen this with other guys in the past where they had similar results, and they had one testicle doing most of the work, and one (1) that was under-performing.

Might want to run it by a Urologist or someone who can provide a gonadal testicular exam.. It appears Clomid is stimulating adequate LH production with the HPTA, so having a 7.5 LH result is in the upper limit to produce endogenous test. HCG would just mimic LH, essentially doing the same thing, which again at this point is a bit sluggish.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me