Do any providers still offer HCG or have they all switched to Gonadorelin?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TRTARNP

Do any providers still offer HCG or have they all switched to Gonadorelin? My provider switched to Gonadorelin from HCG and didn't give a reason.
My clinic has had some challenges in allocating HcG. Empower has stated shortages, and now we transitioned to using a different pharmacy due to this ongoing problem. It has made providing optimized services, particularly to fertility patients, a challenge.

Hmm, sounds like Defy + Empower is not the place to go for HCG then.

I was originally prescribed 100 units (which seems to convert to 1000iu) of HCG a week. Do telemedicine providers offer prescriptions in this amount?

T

tareload

Look up specialty pharmacies in your specific region if you can. Mine still has in stock Pregnyl and generic Fresenius with no allocation issue currently. $100 retail for 10,000 IU.

T

tareload

Thanks readalot! I would need a prescription for that correct?
Absolutely. You could try to identify a local provider by calling a local specialty pharmacy and asking for prescribers. But if they are in-network they'll probably be more of a stickler than a compounding pharmacy.

Much simpler with compounding pharmacies where if you know the right person you can ask for what you want and they may tell you the top 5 prescribers they work with.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hmm, sounds like Defy + Empower is not the place to go for HCG then.

I was originally prescribed 100 units (which seems to convert to 1000iu) of HCG a week. Do telemedicine providers offer prescriptions in this amount?
I get the 12,000 vial, through defy from empower. I believe the cost with shipping is $84.

I believe they offer a 10% discount with first responders, medical staff, retired military and military.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me