Do antioxidant supplements interfere with skeletal muscle adaptation to exercise training?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

This is a concept was introduced to me by following Jerry Brainum. It seems to be a good idea not to ingest high doses of Antioxidant such as Vit C, E Coq10 about 2/3 hours before or after training not to interfere with the antioxidant body mechanism which in the phase of adaptation to stress will deliver the "gains". How about things like NAC, Milk Thistle, Kyolic garlic, these raise Glutathione in the blood stream with NAC probably been the most potent one. We know Glutathione is a potent antioxidant.

How do you guys take your NAC, Milk Thistle and Kyolic?

Do antioxidant supplements interfere with skeletal muscle adaptation to exercise training?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Will Brink

This is a concept was introduced to me by following Jerry Brainum. It seems to be a good idea not to ingest high doses of Antioxidant such as Vit C, E Coq10 about 2/3 hours before or after training not to interfere with the antioxidant body mechanism which in the phase of adaptation to stress will deliver the "gains". How about things like NAC, Milk Thistle, Kyolic garlic, these raise Glutathione in the blood stream with NAC probably been the most potent one. We know Glutathione is a potent antioxidant.

How do you guys take your NAC, Milk Thistle and Kyolic?

My recent article on that topic:

Are Anti-Oxidants Killing Your Gianz? | BrinkZone.com

Will Brink

thanks Will, I just read it. Do you believe Milk Thistle and Kyolic Garlic are also antioxidant that are better taken away from workouts? they do raise to some extent Glutathione to my understanding

It's unclear at this time to really make specific recs. If in doubt, simply don't use any supps of an anti infllammorty nature 2-3 hours before or after the gym as the acute post workout inlfalmmaory response is essential for the optimal responses to training.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me