Do all Aromatse Inhibitors affect cholesterol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nomad

I’ve been reading a lot about Aromatse Inhibitors since my last labs. In March my HDL was 36. September 34.... prior to March I was barely working out and had almost no routine in the gym and my diet was horrendous.
Since March though I’ve been working out hard, I’ve put on 15 pounds of lean muscle and lost body fat. I’ve been eating clean, only had red meat like once a month compared to burgers and fries multiple times a week. I’ve been eating barely any fried foods.
so, needless to say at my most recent labs last month I was rather disappointed my HDL dropped to 34... I lost two points while eating clean and supplementing 3g daily with fish oil.
I’m going to continue to limit saturated fats but be way more critical of the types of carbs I eat. I’m also on metformin now for its long term health benefits.

Unfortunately a lot of the research I’ve been reading is on steroid forums so it’s mostly “bro-science” what I’ve gathered so far is. If I take my weekly dose and divide it by 7 and inject daily it won’t Aromatse into estradiol as heavily. However, I hear smaller doses more frequently isn’t good for guys with higher SHBG (which I just got under control with bi-weekly shots)

and then I heard it’s possible to supplement TRT with a drug called Proviron which has an anti-estrogen effect. Unfortunately, it’s not on the defy medical store so I assume it’s acquired through the black market which I’m not into.

how does AIs affect your cholesterol? Is there really any options besides letting your estrogen skyrocket? With high e2 I get acne and my libido goes to trash.
FE95700B-06CF-450A-BAF5-E5F2C36878FD.jpeg
FE95700B-06CF-450A-BAF5-E5F2C36878FD.jpeg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have yet to see Anastrozole/Arimidex skew my Chol numbers but when I was using Exemestane my lipid panel was all out whack, high numbers when there was no other explanation for it. HDL though the good chol is common to see low in TRT patients.

JV63

Your "clean" diet probably has a lot to do with your lowered hdl. You may be cutting your saturated fat too much, but you definitely need to make sure you are getting plenty of mufa if you want to attempt to raise your hdl.
You are correct about the Proviron in the U.S.

Nomad

on my next labs I’ll be getting the NMR Lipo-Profile to test the cholesterol particle sizes which will give me a better picture of my actual cholesterol health. I’ll continue to eat healthy but be more focused on better carbs and get some more monounsaturated fats in my diet.

apsjiml

I’ve been reading a lot about Aromatse Inhibitors since my last labs. In March my HDL was 36. September 34.... prior to March I was barely working out and had almost no routine in the gym and my diet was horrendous.
Since March though I’ve been working out hard, I’ve put on 15 pounds of lean muscle and lost body fat. I’ve been eating clean, only had red meat like once a month compared to burgers and fries multiple times a week. I’ve been eating barely any fried foods.
so, needless to say at my most recent labs last month I was rather disappointed my HDL dropped to 34... I lost two points while eating clean and supplementing 3g daily with fish oil.
I’m going to continue to limit saturated fats but be way more critical of the types of carbs I eat. I’m also on metformin now for its long term health benefits.

Unfortunately a lot of the research I’ve been reading is on steroid forums so it’s mostly “bro-science” what I’ve gathered so far is. If I take my weekly dose and divide it by 7 and inject daily it won’t Aromatse into estradiol as heavily. However, I hear smaller doses more frequently isn’t good for guys with higher SHBG (which I just got under control with bi-weekly shots)

and then I heard it’s possible to supplement TRT with a drug called Proviron which has an anti-estrogen effect. Unfortunately, it’s not on the defy medical store so I assume it’s acquired through the black market which I’m not into.

how does AIs affect your cholesterol? Is there really any options besides letting your estrogen skyrocket? With high e2 I get acne and my libido goes to trash.View attachment 8473View attachment 8473

apsjiml

Are you secondary hypogonadism? I always had low hdl, the reason was untreated pan hypo pituitarism particularly gh deficiency. My hdl is excellent now. Mine got very low at one time

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me