Dizzines and Sex problems

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zetor

Hello,

I've been struggling with depression and low well being for about 7 years now (I am 26). I feel like I never hit puberty. My biggest problem is that I never felt like a man. I got basically all signs of low testosterone but when I did the test the results were normal.

Free testosterone: 22.03 pg/ml at Reference range: 7.0 - 22.7

I never saw my penis developing also. It was always really short and soft when not erected. I feel dizziness all day and depersonalization. If I'm in a situation where I'm outside my comfort zone I get really bad headaches. I also got some injuries from skateboarding on top of that and it feels like hell altogether.

Because of my penis situation and no beard I never wanted to approach a girl. But two days ago I did it and we were trying to have sex. Sure i got a headache and my heart was pumping like crazy. I really feel there is something wrong with my hormones in my body. Anyways when I tried to put my penis in her it was so soft couldn't do it. Feels also like erectile dysfunction. She gave me another chance tomorrow and I hope my penis will get hard otherwise I will just hide myself somewhere till the rest of my life because of the embarrassment.

Need your help what to do. Any answer would be much appreciated.

Greetings,

Peter

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SilverSurfer

When’s the last time you had a full blood work up and physical? Are you overweight? What’s your BP and resting pulse rate? What does your diet and exercise regimen look like?

fifty

You finally approached a girl a couple days ago and you’re already having sex. You are a hero.

You can do it. Just fool around with her and if you get hard then that’s great. If not, there’s other things you can do. A ton of people have issues with ED so it’s not abnormal. I know you probably think it sucks but you’ll get it figured out soon.

Could try some basic herbal stuff like maca or macuna. Otherwise further bloodwork will help.

You finally approached a girl a couple days ago and you’re already having sex. You are a hero.

You can do it. Just fool around with her and if you get hard then that’s great. If not, there’s other things you can do. A ton of people have issues with ED so it’s not abnormal. I know you probably think it sucks but you’ll get it figured out soon.

Could try some basic herbal stuff like maca or macuna. Otherwise further bloodwork will help.

This is great advice. There’s nothing wrong with you, you’re just anxious. Many guys, myself included, are like this the first time. You may not get hard the first few times, but once you relax and enjoy yourself with a girl, it will happen. It’s like any other physical thing for a lot of us. First few times are usually awkward and very brief. Over time, you’ll become much better and last as long as you want.

Build a relationship. When it gets to that, explains to her that you are anxious and ask how you can please her. She’ll feel special and she will reciprocate the favor to you. Remember, her first. It sounds like you barely know this girl. Develop a relationship, put her first, communicate and ask her to be patient, and have fun.

Zetor

This is great advice. There’s nothing wrong with you, you’re just anxious. Many guys, myself included, are like this the first time. You may not get hard the first few times, but once you relax and enjoy yourself with a girl, it will happen. It’s like any other physical thing for a lot of us. First few times are usually awkward and very brief. Over time, you’ll become much better and last as long as you want.

Build a relationship. When it gets to that, explains to her that you are anxious and ask how you can please her. She’ll feel special and she will reciprocate the favor to you. Remember, her first. It sounds like you barely know this girl. Develop a relationship, put her first, communicate and ask her to be patient, and have fun.

We start hanging out, snowboarding. I'm giving her compliments and all that stuff. She's touching me and i immediately feel my penis growing but when we were in bed my penis was just soft. I think i'm overthinking stuff and need to breath into my balls. Thanks everyone for reply! Have a nice day

Zetor

When’s the last time you had a full blood work up and physical? Are you overweight? What’s your BP and resting pulse rate? What does your diet and exercise regimen look like?
I did some basic blood work up in college 2 years ago. I'm 80kg and skinny. Pulse rate and BP was always normal said the doctor. I have breakfast ussually some bread and jam. Lunch consists of meat with pasta and some salad. For dinner i ussually pasta also because i love it.

I do snowboarding everyday and stretching but i always get tired and i feel abosulety no energy after it.

Zetor

I actually made here come just by licking her vagina and she said i'm amazing. After some rest we tried it again and penis was still soft. But she said it's not usual for her to come with someone she knows only for few days;)

KenLowT

It does sound like performance anxiety which I have been struggling with for years. The only thing that helps with that is therapy and possibly an antidepressant which helped me tremendously with anxiety. I know many will say that it will kill your libido, but for people with anxiety like myself it actually helped my libido.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me