Ditch your AI now - you don't need it!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbossa

Why don't any of you understand that it really doesn't matter whether or not the AI resolves your symptoms, it is still toxic to your biological systems? You're trying to fix a problem you think you have with something that is going to cause a bigger problem long term. Even just a TINY DOSE of AI.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Healthman I most certainly will! Over three years on TRT and I've finally got it figured out on my end. Much success to be enjoyed for sure! My wife is also really enjoying my success too!
I have a similar story, just haven’t been on TRT for as long.. but I thought and was told I needed an ai because my e2 was 72.. turns out I didn’t need the ai, I dropped it 3 months ago and went to daily injections . And feel so much better.

dbossa

See? Just everyone else is positive that they know it all and won't listen to anyone else. Like a horse with blinders on. Makes me sad to think I was once like them. At least I know better now. People trying to say others are wrong when they've never attempted it for themselves just makes me laugh. But whatever. It's your body to destroy as you see fit :)

Speed

Same here like dbossa. I am the one that sterted it's trt with AI and HCG three years ago.
First year was a nightmare, chasing numbers, libido that was great even on my natural T of 300 went to toilet. Only after a year of this toxic chemical (arimidex, exemestane) I stopped it and went to ONLY T daily injections of 20mg a day, and never looked back. I felt worse for maybe two weeks, and after that all was great till now. LIBIDO, ERECTION, NO MIND FOG.
T-950
e2 - 40

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Why don't any of you understand that it really doesn't matter whether or not the AI resolves your symptoms, it is still toxic to your biological systems? You're trying to fix a problem you think you have with something that is going to cause a bigger problem long term. Even just a TINY DOSE of AI.
I'm interested in any available scientific evidence showing that microdosing an AI is "toxic" and will cause long-term problems.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Cataceous, are we allowed to post links here? If so, how many links can I post?
I haven't seen limits on links here, but I'm also relatively new to this forum so don't know exactly what the rules are.

Before you start listing them, know that I'm not looking for evidence that driving estradiol too low for a prolonged period is harmful. I will stipulate that right now. The question is about small AI doses that keep estradiol at levels that are typical for young males. I'm also referring to newer, well-targeted AIs, such as anastrozole.

Speed

I'm interested in any available scientific evidence showing that microdosing an AI is "toxic" and will cause long-term problems.
You already have many patients that keep their e2 "in range" using AIs that are osteoporotic on dexa scan because of that. Also, there in NO SINGLE study that shows using AI improve anything. It only kills your HDL, cardiovascular health bones, brain etc... Creator of this forum NEVER used AI, even on 400mg of Testosterone a week. So there are MANY things you can do first before anyone take those toxic drugs. All of you that use them are overweight probably, use too much T (out of TRT range) and are not on daily injection protocols or use HCG that spikes e2 in some people.

Gman86

Same here like dbossa. I am the one that sterted it's trt with AI and HCG three years ago.
First year was a nightmare, chasing numbers, libido that was great even on my natural T of 300 went to toilet. Only after a year of this toxic chemical (arimidex, exemestane) I stopped it and went to ONLY T daily injections of 20mg a day, and never looked back. I felt worse for maybe two weeks, and after that all was great till now. LIBIDO, ERECTION, NO MIND FOG.
T-950
e2 - 40

So you stopped the HCG as well?

Gman86

It’s very interesting to me that most guys seem to report this few week period of feeling worse. I wonder if a lot of guys that try to get off their ai, start feeling worse, and think that this means they absolutely need the ai, and go back on it. I know for a fact this isn’t the case with everyone, because there are guys here who feel amazing, while still using an ai, so I would recommend to them to continue using it. But its just interesting that a lot of you are reporting this stage where you feel worse, but then it gets better than it ever did while on the ai. And seems like all of you are not on HCG. So maybe HCG is playing a role in guys needing an ai, possibly more so than the testosterone itself.

Speed

Every great TRT doc will tell you, the less drugs you use, the better.
AIs ar not only aromatase blockers, they are dangerous drugs with many side effects that has nothing to do with only E2 decrease...
Yup. I don't use HCG. It does not cause e2 spike in my case, but I lose libido on it and get acne.
But many people like HCG, so if you feel great on HCG, why not use it ? But, please don't block E2. All the protective benifits T has, are because of T conversion to E2.

Gman86

T-950
e2 - 40

Do you inject in the muscle, and what length and gauge needle do you use?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
You already have many patients that keep their e2 "in range" using AIs that are osteoporotic on dexa scan because of that. Also, there in NO SINGLE study that shows using AI improve anything. It only kills your HDL, cardiovascular health bones, brain etc... Creator of this forum NEVER used AI, even on 400mg of Testosterone a week. So there are MANY things you can do first before anyone take those toxic drugs. All of you that use them are overweight probably, use too much T (out of TRT range) and are not on daily injection protocols or use HCG that spikes e2 in some people.
Still waiting for that scientific evidence; I'm sure you wouldn't accept my unverified claims without evidence, so it's a mutual thing. The problem is there aren't long-term studies on men micro-dosing AIs to maintain physiological levels of estradiol, and neither are there long-term studies on men maintaining supraphysiological levels of estradiol. Your assumptions about me as an AI user are off the mark in every possible way.

madman

Super Moderator

I am with Cataceous on this one.....just so you understand I am on a T only protocol and inject 150 mg/week (75 mg every 3.5 days) enanthate strictly sub-q into abdominal fat.....2 years in never used an aromatase inhibitor nor HCG.

madman

Super Moderator

So what is your point?

He dropped the a.i. and feels much better and he basically states "I do think AIs are overprescribed in our field".....nothing new here as many already understand this.

We are talking about what Cataceous stated "I'm interested in any available scientific evidence showing that microdosing an AI is "toxic" and will cause long-term problems"

Speed

So what is your point?

He dropped the a.i. and feels much better and he basically states "I do think AIs are overprescribed in our field".....nothing new here as many already understand this.

We are talking about what Cataceous stated "I'm interested in any available scientific evidence showing that microdosing an AI is "toxic" and will cause long-term problems"

You really don't get it....
Why would you introduce cancer medication as an AI, when you know ALL OF THE STUDIES that shows benefits of Testosterone usage are WITHOUT AI. There is NO SINGLE study that shows T is beneficial when you use an AI.
Using AIs with justification is only in morbidly obese men, that has SYMPTOMS of high AI, and it should only be used short term.

madman

Super Moderator

Dbossa is claiming "Why don't any of you understand that it really doesn't matter whether or not the AI resolves your symptoms, it is still toxic to your biological systems? You're trying to fix a problem you think you have with something that is going to cause a bigger problem long term. Even just a TINY DOSE of AI"

So are you telling me if one is microdosing an AI yet their e2 levels are still in a healthy range that it is toxic and will cause negative long-term issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale